why are NSXes lining up at Carls Jr. ???

How come everytime I go into the prime forum, I have this urge to grab a sour dough burger and fries from Carls Jr.?

Is there a subliminal message on this page or something?

Subliminal message? WHAT subliminal message?

logo.gif
img_about01.jpg

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 10 May 2002).]

Which Carls Jr?
On Newport Blvd by Balboa? Ha Ha!

Take care,

TB

Originally posted by ElegantTL-S:
This might be a bit off-topic...but Single Samurai...may I have pics of your NSX with that girl?!?!!?!? O_O

Mmmmm, looks tasty!!! And I ain't talking about the burger.
tongue.gif

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Heck, this whole thread is off topic to begin with. I just noticed the yellow star for the contest and I thought to myself ... what the heck...

That pic is yum...

[This message has been edited by CDube (edited 11 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by CDube (edited 11 May 2002).]

BTW, I think on the east coast, Carl's Jr goes by the name of Hardee's.(I'm guessing this but their Icons are the same.) Hardee's is very Nasty IMO.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by ak:
BTW, I think on the east coast, Carl's Jr goes by the name of Hardee's.(I'm guessing this but their Icons are the same.) Hardee's is very Nasty IMO.
tongue.gif

Both are divisions of CKE Restaurants, Inc.. I suspect they started out as independent firms and got together through merger/acquisition.

I go past the Carl's on Newport Blvd at least 5 times a day & I never saw another NSX besides me . . so . .. THAT AIN'T THE ONE!

No Carl's in IRVINE, you just have to settle
for Arby's, El Pollo loco & mc D's at Jamboree.
For some good eats / drinks, just check out
THE WATERS restaurant at the north lake on
Yale Loop.

Enjoy,

TB

Cool Salt Water tank too!

Actually, there are 7 Carl's in Irvine, and most have been around for a while. One is in UCI, one is on Barranca Pkwy, and another one at the Culver/Michelson intersection near the 405 freeway, one on Irvine Blvd, one at Irvine Ctr Drive, one on Technology West Rd, and one on MacArthur next to the airport. Single Samurai, are you from Irvine? Just wondering because your avatar says you are in Tx. Irvine is getting much bigger than it was 10 years ago and has lots more land to build houses on. Traffic is getting worse and worse too.

Originally posted by Single Samurai:
No Carl's in IRVINE, you just have to settle
for Arby's, El Pollo loco & mc D's at Jamboree.
For some good eats / drinks, just check out
THE WATERS restaurant at the north lake on
Yale Loop.

Enjoy,

TB

------------------
acrmotorsports_1681_33419

www.acrmotorsports.com

[This message has been edited by ACR_Motorsports (edited 14 May 2002).]

Single Samarai,
The more I look at your avatar, the more that girl looks like my xgf.
redface.gif
)

Lud,
I think we have wasted enough bandwidth in this busy forum to talk about restaurants in Irvine. You can remove this thread if you like.

BTW, don't look for NSXes at Carl's Jr. There are none. I was just making fun of the Contests star on top. Keep an eye open for our Starbucks meets in Irvine though, if you are in this area.

ACR,

I was from Irvine. I lived at Culver and Deerfield on Sundown Pass for 2 years before
I moved to Newport. My brokerage firm was
at 96 Corporate Park.

Take care,

Terry

Originally posted by CDube:
Keep an eye open for our Starbucks meets in Irvine though, if you are in this area.

You guys meet often at the Starbucks place?
If so just nsx'ers?
smile.gif

Back