Who's participating in the "Pre-XPO" track day?

I will be arriving on Wednesday the 6th and will be looking for something to do on Thursday before the early bird registration begins at 5pm. I understand there are some members who will be at Watkins Glen for a track day. Anyone with details please advise. TIA,
Scott

TampaBayNSX-R said:
I will be arriving on Wednesday the 6th and will be looking for something to do on Thursday before the early bird registration begins at 5pm. I understand there are some members who will be at Watkins Glen for a track day. Anyone with details please advise. TIA,
Scott

PLEASE NOTE: You must be on a guest list to get onto the track premises if you are not a driver in the event. Please ask Ken or Peter Mills to add your name to their guest list or else they will stop you at the gate.

Peter,

I will be attending the GVC - BMWCCA event on the preceding Sat-Sun and am not sure what to do with myself for the intervening Mon-Wed. Might I be added to the guest list for the Trackmasters event, just in case I decide to cool my heels in the vicinity?

TampaBayNSX-R said:
Scott

Scott,

Mark and Maria, Jeff Albertine, Wei-Shen (I think), and myself will be there.

Don

Scott, I'll be there doing some lapping Thursday. Mark and Maria are driving the CMS trailer up with their NSX in it. We all get into Corning on Wednesday evening.

Wei-Shen

Wei-Shen,
That's great! Heather and I will look forward to seeing you guys Wednesday then. We're not sure what hotel we'll be staying at that night but it will be close to the NSXPO site for sure.

I heard Lud is attending as well.

All of us driving at the TrackMasters Pre-XPO event have a guest list card, so you can ask any of us to put you on it. I'll be happy to take passengers (assuming I get signed off to run solo early on :p). We're officially Students in this TrackMasters event since we have no experience on that track - even though most will be instructing at NSXPO.

Been studying the "chasing the bee" video, so I'm hopefully set to hit the ground running...

Jeff

Last edited:
GVC - BMWCCA this past weekend, I snapped my Throttle Cable while existing turn # 1 at a high rate of speed.
Randy Ames, the Technician on sight (as well as he will be at our NSXPO D/E event) was able to "piece something together" on my 92' NSX, so I could limp home to Rochester, NY and switch to an E46 M3 for Sunday.

Randy is an awesome guy and it's a pleasure that he will be at the track for us, ...I just hope I do not require his services...again so soon

Cheers,
John Bulbulia

Back