Who's on MySpace?

Re: My arse...

Osiris_x11 said:
Here's my profile link for MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/osiris_x11

There's a MySpace NSX group in the groups in my profile. Go through my friends, you'll find a few other NSX'ers! :cool:
Thought you were in England? Back in Austin now? I might be visiting TX soon :D

-Awais

keepin' it R-E-A-L!

O-Ace said:
Thought you were in England? Back in Austin now? I might be visiting TX soon :D

-Awais

I got back from England in June... just been low-key since, a lil' of this - a lil' of that... :cool:

I'll give you my cel'/contact stuff, we def' gotta meet up! Let me know where/when you'll be around. I'll be in LA late Dec', early Jan'... otherwise, it's all good! :tongue:

Re: keepin' it R-E-A-L!

Osiris_x11 said:
I got back from England in June... just been low-key since, a lil' of this - a lil' of that... :cool:

I'll give you my cel'/contact stuff, we def' gotta meet up! Let me know where/when you'll be around. I'll be in LA late Dec', early Jan'... otherwise, it's all good! :tongue:

A surfer, eh? I've been surfing since I was 10 . Learned longboard in Hawaii. Used to go to Sebastian Inlet (here in Fla.) a lot but haven't been for a while. Last time was when I was living in Hungtington Bch.

Anyhoo, I like this new myspace thingee. But I need to learn how to do a backdrop.

killer set mannn... hehe!

MiamiMermaid said:

A surfer, eh? I've been surfing since I was 10 . Learned longboard in Hawaii. Used to go to Sebastian Inlet (here in Fla.) a lot but haven't been for a while. Last time was when I was living in Hungtington Bch.

Anyhoo, I like this new myspace thingee. But I need to learn how to do a backdrop.

Wow! That's awesome you're into catchin' some waves... I use to live out in Southland area of LA (Redondo beach), so I was an avid tide-watcher. Definitely no long-boards for me, I'm sadly not all that hardcore of a swimmer & not keen on paddling out to Bermuda just to catch a wave! Nowadays, mostly boogie boarding, as I'm an ol' man! haha (lol)! In FL I've only really caught a few crests in Coco Beach, Flagler, and Daytona (whenever I visit Ormond Beach... family there). However, I just admire the scenery when I'm Miami... :biggrin:

MySpace can be fun to kill some time, however trust me on this- unless you already know someone beforehand (ie. 'Prime, r/l, work/college, common friends, etc), it's a bit daunting... I'll leave it that! IMHO, it's not the best demographical breakdown of everyday people. :eek:

I'm not too HTML savy either in the profile editting, I just learned how to link pics and do bold/italic/underline, haha... next milestone: adding url's & changing fonts! :tongue:

Baby-steps, young grasshopper...

Re: keepin' it R-E-A-L!

MiamiMermaid said:

lol.... i tried bodyboarding.... lol i failed!!!
probably helps to not be scared of the water... LOL!!! i think thats a prerequisite...

all your myspace are belong to us...

I need to do something with my account and then start adding some of you guys. I have no buddies yet. :frown: :biggrin: Except that dude tom who is on everyones account.

Ok, I signed up for MySpace, got some "friends," started my blog, but the damn site is SOOOOOO SLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOW

WTF?

splitz said:
Ok, I signed up for MySpace, got some "friends," started my blog, but the damn site is SOOOOOO SLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOW

WTF?

lol must be all you nsx'ers on it, it was fast as hell until about 5 days ago....

NsXMas said:
Just made my page. How do I join the NSX groups?

Hey there!... Don't worry, I'll be your friend :tongue: Sending you an invite.... There's also an editor you can use to personalize your page.

I got a phone call from a very disturbed former student of mine telling me that I had a myspace acct. I've seen it. It's there with my picture.

But I didn't do it!!! :confused:

Back