Who's NSX?

Found these randomly... nice car whoever this is.

944238341_MEcnk-O.jpg

944238506_7sPdM-O.jpg

944238805_ye6vi-O.jpg

944238601_Wkr44-O.jpg

944238255_4GfKB-O.jpg

944238723_54r5n-O.jpg

very nice. I love those seats. What are they?

Hopefully ITR Recaro SRD's with the alcantara material because the new replica "speeds" fade which is annoying.

Car looks awesome! Love the clean interior. With the outside being so done up, its a nice contrast to see a comfortable interior not all clustered.

This car belongs to me. Thanks everyone.

You should post more specs on your car..its obvious that members are interrested.....If you were a rap musician your name would be: sir scrape alot :tongue: my reference of course being your large front splitter and low ride height.

Hopefully ITR Recaro SRD's with the alcantara material because the new replica "speeds" fade which is annoying.

Car looks awesome! Love the clean interior. With the outside being so done up, its a nice contrast to see a comfortable interior not all clustered.

Thanks the recaros are from a RSX DC5-R with custom super low rails.

You should post more specs on your car..its obvious that members are interrested.....If you were a rap musician your name would be: sir scrape alot :tongue: my reference of course being your large front splitter and low ride height.

LOL. My front splitter is litterally 2" off the ground and its very streetable and rides nice, riding on Buddy Club RSD.

I saw these photos and thought they looked familiar. I checked the August 2010 (Volume 9, No.8) of the magazine modified. They have a tuner shootout on the cover and there is a 1991 NSX with 594 HP in it. It turns out they are not the same car. Very similar looking though.

Back