who owns this badboy NSX?

Anyone know who the owner is?

I saved all these pix from a thread, but i didn't archive them straight away; meaning i dont know the owner.... anybody?

Attachments

• 445313_18_full.jpg
    445313_18_full.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,301
So when is the next SE gathering?

92NSX said:
Don't know. I only go up North for NOPI in Atl.

That is too bad. I never seem to get the time off to get to NSXPO, but would like to catch up with some NSXers sometime for something like a Tail of the Dragon springtime romp or something.

Thanx <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> ... he's done a nice job, and i wanted to keep these.

ARGH, i sortta wish prime would go down again... my productivity has left a lot to be desired today (though my morale is SUPER-HIGH! :D )

White94 said:
That is too bad. I never seem to get the time off to get to NSXPO, but would like to catch up with some NSXers sometime for something like a Tail of the Dragon springtime romp or something.
There are lots of others in the SE area though.

Thanks Maurice

92nsx had to give me the heads up about the thread. That's my car. I need to take some better pics from those Mathew took to post on Car domain. Neo, have fun if you want to keep them. It's all good. That photo shows Chris (names?) Mathew's friend Checking it out for the first time. He has a new Gran Am he's trying to mod.
Charles

White94 said:

I'm working on a Tail of The Dragon summertime romp in July. I should have more details later in the week and I'll post them in the SE regional board.

Ah sweet, I am definitely in if it comes through!

Back