Who knows this one jh4na1155mt001280 ?

Not tastefully modded IMO. That rear wing is hideous!

You know, modifications are such a personal thing, based on the owners taste, the look they admire or connect to emotionally, and the way they want to personalize the car. The car does look very clean and in good shape.

That said, I'm with osugrad97 in that I don't care for a lot of the cosmetic changes, especially when they really go against the original body design (my opinion, to each his own- I was reading a thread last night about a wide body NSX with completely reworked rear end that left me feeling the same way- ).

So, though many of the mechanical updates are appealing, the first thing I'd have to do is replace the wing and front lip, I'm of mixed mind about the hood (prefer the R type opening). The wheels might grow on me, but though I like darker colors (British Black/gunmetal), these may be too dark. And 8" wide seems to alway create rub problems in the front, as well as 10" do with stock wheel wells- that's why I'm running 17 X 7-1/2" front, 18 X 9-1/2 rear.

It's fairly low miles for a 91, and that may justify the asking price, (formula red with black top is one of my favorites), but for that money I'd rather have a 94 or 97.

Everyone will have their own opinion- just mine. It will undoubtedly make a great car for someone, at some price....

Back