Who is the WORST Movie vilan ever.

+1 Gay ass movie. Suprised you remembered it. :biggrin:

I got deployed down to NOLA for katrina and we all forgot to pack dvd's. We had Van Helsing, Daredevil, and Never been kissed to occupy our time for 2 months.

I agree, I thought he was great in phenomenon and michael, all his other movies, hell even Pulp Fiction. He just needs to avoid bad guy roles. Face Off would have been 100x better if they had kept nick cage as the bad guy.

I'd like to nominate Ben Affleck in Daredevil as worst movie hero of all time.

he(Travolta) was also cast as the bad guy(pretty bad) in a remake of the Dolph Lungren classic about the cop who's family gets wasted by the mob. Speaking of Dolph how bout "I come in peace" "and you go in pieces as%hole." :tongue:

he(Travolta) was also cast as the bad guy(pretty bad) in a remake of the Dolph Lungren classic about the cop who's family gets wasted by the mob. Speaking of Dolph how bout "I come in peace" "and you go in pieces as%hole." :tongue:

Oh ya, forgot he played the bad guy in Punisher, but then Dolph would have kicked the crap out of thomas jane any day of the week.

And I whole heartedly agree, the only reason cat-woman was made was to get halle berry wearing tight leather on screen for an hour or two.

SAURON
Such an epic story deserves an epic villain, but instead of an all-powerful, shit-kicking overlord, the citizens of Middle-Earth lived in fear of what basically amounted to a pissed off lighthouse.
sauron-art.jpg

This...was hilarious.

Oh ya, forgot he played the bad guy in Punisher, but then Dolph would have kicked the crap out of thomas jane any day of the week.

And I whole heartedly agree, the only reason cat-woman was made was to get halle berry wearing tight leather on screen for an hour or two.

Yessss the Punisher! "Why me God , I must punish the guilty" Awsome! naked dude in the sewer all pissed off.

Back