Who is the WORST Movie vilan ever.

If poor acting by the "vilian" essentially ruined an otherwise good movie, who would you choose?

My choice....that tool from The Crow with the long hair.

I don't know about you guys, but I've never been a big fan of sci-fi, so I dislike everything and anything Star Wars, and the ridiculous cult following, so naturally Darth Vader is soooo overrated as a villain, IMO!

But then again, the movie Watchmen is still a fresh scar on my mind and the villain from that, Adrian, was pretty crappy. The whole movie was.

I can't pick one though... Cruella DeVille, Commodus (Gladiator), any old Batman movie villain (excl. the first movie with Jack)

Answers so far seem to be mixed.

If we are talking just plain EVIL, I thought the Joker in The Dark Knight was pretty evil. Didn't really care...just did what he did because he could or wanted to. Batman was just a bonus for him to mess with. That to me is more evil than the guy with a reason.

Now if we are talking EVIL from the stand point of piss poor acting. How about Demi Moore from Charlie's Angels. Damn that was two hours of my life I'll never get back.

:wink:

This douche... :biggrin: Terrible "villain" lol

MV5BNTYzNzcyNDI1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIzODE3._V1._SX443_SY400_.jpg

Honestly, I felt the villains in Batman Begins were all pretty weak in relation to the general scope of the movie. The mob guys, Scarecrow, & Raz al ghul.

+1 In the Shadow of Ledger's performance, Id have to agree. Hopefully the next vilian can live up to the last one.....

R U Serious?

Woops, I posted based the thread title only. I nominated him as the "worst" as in he is the most sadistic.:tongue:

After reading your first post I'd have to say Arnold as Mr. Freeze in Batman and Robin.

GENERAL GRIEVOUS
Sure, he carried four lightsabers, but does having lots of pockets make you a force to be reckoned with? Factor in his stupid chicken walk, a head modelled on a detergent nozzle and an inexplicable chesty cough and he’s hardly the stuff of legend.
generalgrievous-art.jpg

NUCLEAR MAN
Admittedly he was born in the most awesome way possible – by a nuclear explosion on the surface of the sun – but an attraction to simple Earth girl Lacy Warfield rendered him an impotent foe; you never caught General Zod making a booty call or Lex Luthor texting one of his bitches.
nuclearman-art.jpg

THE GREEN GOBLIN
With that ghoulish visage hidden behind a cheap-looking Halloween mask, the Goblin is reduced to cackling maniacally, failing to kill his arch-enemy and flying around on his posh little glider, which is kind of like an even more useless Segway.
greengoblin-art.jpg

M. BISON
In digital form, M. Bison is as hard as balls – when he’s not setting himself on fire, he’s stomping your ass into the ground and making you curse your fat sausage fingers to hell. In the flesh, Bison is a less formidable enemy.
mbison-art.jpg

TOAD in X-MEN
Flick through the pages of any Marvel comic book and you’ll likely stumble on any number of great villains, all with incredible powers, sinister motives, evil costumes and outlandish names. It’s quite baffling, then, why Bryan Singer thought plain old Toad was a suitable candidate for an appearance in the X-Men movie. His special powers? Being a toad.
toad-art.jpg

THE ARCHITECT in The Matrix
Keanu wasn’t the only one who got bored listening to the Architect’s cod-philosophy: how many of you thought Reloaded would have been improved if Neo stopped listening to his pseudo-intellectual bullshit and simply kicked seven shades of shit out of his geriatric ass in bullet-time?
architect-art.jpg

MR. FREEZE
More likely to kill you with his god-awful puns than any real villainy (“Ice to see you!”), Freeze also loses valuable evil points by trying to save his sick wife; no villain worth his salt would ever walk down the aisle.
mrfreeze-art.jpg

SAURON
Such an epic story deserves an epic villain, but instead of an all-powerful, shit-kicking overlord, the citizens of Middle-Earth lived in fear of what basically amounted to a pissed off lighthouse.
sauron-art.jpg

GENERAL GRIEVOUS
Sure, he carried four lightsabers, but does having lots of pockets make you a force to be reckoned with? Factor in his stupid chicken walk, a head modelled on a detergent nozzle and an inexplicable chesty cough and he’s hardly the stuff of legend.
generalgrievous-art.jpg

NUCLEAR MAN
Admittedly he was born in the most awesome way possible – by a nuclear explosion on the surface of the sun – but an attraction to simple Earth girl Lacy Warfield rendered him an impotent foe; you never caught General Zod making a booty call or Lex Luthor texting one of his bitches.
nuclearman-art.jpg

THE GREEN GOBLIN
With that ghoulish visage hidden behind a cheap-looking Halloween mask, the Goblin is reduced to cackling maniacally, failing to kill his arch-enemy and flying around on his posh little glider, which is kind of like an even more useless Segway.
greengoblin-art.jpg

M. BISON
In digital form, M. Bison is as hard as balls – when he’s not setting himself on fire, he’s stomping your ass into the ground and making you curse your fat sausage fingers to hell. In the flesh, Bison is a less formidable enemy.
mbison-art.jpg

TOAD in X-MEN
Flick through the pages of any Marvel comic book and you’ll likely stumble on any number of great villains, all with incredible powers, sinister motives, evil costumes and outlandish names. It’s quite baffling, then, why Bryan Singer thought plain old Toad was a suitable candidate for an appearance in the X-Men movie. His special powers? Being a toad.
toad-art.jpg

THE ARCHITECT in The Matrix
Keanu wasn’t the only one who got bored listening to the Architect’s cod-philosophy: how many of you thought Reloaded would have been improved if Neo stopped listening to his pseudo-intellectual bullshit and simply kicked seven shades of shit out of his geriatric ass in bullet-time?
architect-art.jpg

MR. FREEZE
More likely to kill you with his god-awful puns than any real villainy (“Ice to see you!”), Freeze also loses valuable evil points by trying to save his sick wife; no villain worth his salt would ever walk down the aisle.
mrfreeze-art.jpg

SAURON
Such an epic story deserves an epic villain, but instead of an all-powerful, shit-kicking overlord, the citizens of Middle-Earth lived in fear of what basically amounted to a pissed off lighthouse.
sauron-art.jpg

Dude, that was post of the month for me. You should be a writer for MrCranky.com

LOL! Those are great colslaw87!

The Borg

- You are not fighting one villain , you are fighting a colony of villains that think as one entity.

" Resistance is futile "

And if you lose , you become assimilated and become part of the villain.

Last edited:
John Travolta in Face Off.

John Travolta in Password Swordfish.

John Travolta in Battlefield Earth.

i see a pattern here....

as a bad guy he sucks.....i thouoght phonomen was good, but then again he was a normal guy in that.

I agree, I thought he was great in phenomenon and michael, all his other movies, hell even Pulp Fiction. He just needs to avoid bad guy roles. Face Off would have been 100x better if they had kept nick cage as the bad guy.

I'd like to nominate Ben Affleck in Daredevil as worst movie hero of all time.

Back