Who here is from MA, any meets coming up?

I think I'm good for the 5th. I've been to Kimball's and I'm thinking it may not be the best option because it is usually packed. I'll try to think of something else that is better, but if this works for everyone and I'm free, I'll see you guys there.

I've got a call into the General Manager at Kimball's Farm to see if we can park in the big grass lot just accross the street from their establisment that they generally only use for the big Thursday night's Car Show events in the summer. If that can be arranged, then we have a private parking area with plenty of room and we'd not be mixed in with the general masses in the main lot. I'll let you know what can be arranged... I'm sure they'd like our business.

-Wick

I've got a call into the General Manager at Kimball's Farm to see if we can park in the big grass lot just accross the street from their establisment that they generally only use for the big Thursday night's Car Show events in the summer. If that can be arranged, then we have a private parking area with plenty of room and we'd not be mixed in with the general masses in the main lot. I'll let you know what can be arranged... I'm sure they'd like our business.

-Wick

Wick tell'em we have a fat dude with us that goes by "liquid" and there is no telling how much ice cream he may eat.

Yub, I'm here in Waltham. James, what are you buying?!! congrats finaly!

What's the Uconn meet?

Hello Dave! I used to live in Brockton if that's count:biggrin: Brockton was my first home when I came to United States and no matter where I may be I'm always thinking of that special place.

Phuc.

Ummmm.... are those palm trees I see with your NSX pics? You miss Brockton Massachusetts?!! Put the crack pipe down Phuc... :biggrin:

OK may 5th sunday morning MA meet... looks like we have:

1. Turbo2go
2. Liquid
3. Stupidjunior
4. Wick

Anyone else just add your name. Would love to see some CT guys, we can meet closer to the border if need be.

Does anyone know of a place we can go to with some good open roads? These guys on the MBforums went to an abandoned airport and were running down the runways.... anything remotely like that around?

I am probably not going to make it to the 5/5 event. Heading down to NYC for a bachelor party and might not make it back in time. Unless you guys are thinking of having it late.

If this date is still on (May 5th) for a meet of NE guys??, the Kimball's Farm in Westford, MA location has plenty of room, as we can use the grass field across the street (if parking in the closer lot is packed, as is usually the case on a nice weekend day) and have plenty of space.

We need to decide if the date is still a "go" and finalize a time and location... with the one I mentioned above as one option.

-Wick

Lets get a head count please, I am OK postponing it one more week so that Liquid can make it.... and by that time I will also have my downforce DFR diffusor (hopefully) that you guys can see. I am OK any Sunday in May. Kimballs farm is OK with me.

Actually I'm back in... the bachelor party is potentially moved to the 19th. I don't know who is coordinating this thing but it is a clusterf already.

Actually I'm back in... the bachelor party is potentially moved to the 19th. I don't know who is coordinating this thing but it is a clusterf already.

If you have a beef with the coordination, you can go to Hellen Wait. :biggrin:

OK so next sunday 10 am Kimball farms. Wick please give an address.

How is 11 am? 10 may be a bit early for some people after partying all night saturday.

may i suggest a new thread for all this with all relevant information,
time, place, etc. it's next week you know and everything still appears to be in the air...at least to me it does. is there a list of confirmed goers?

Back