Who do you think is the youngest NSX owner?

Warning

My dear mossy covered freind, if you would have searched you would have uncovered another stupid thread just like your mindless post. Please edit to add substance to what is a worthless topic.

[edit] I see this thread has been moved to the Off Topic area. You now fear no harm becayse of you mindless thread. ;)

Last edited:
how about subject heading of "youngest NSX owner who actually has paid for vehicle, including insurance, registration, and maintenance, by him or herself, without familial support":D :D

peiserg said:
how about subject heading of "youngest NSX owner who actually has paid for vehicle, including insurance, registration, and maintenance, by him or herself, without familial support":D :D

..and purchased new and not used.

peiserg said:

well, thats the 2nd most popular comment to that question...the first is "I was <insert childish age>"

As far as the above: I paid for my entire car on my own plus over $14,000 worth of modifications/maintence, so its not as expensive as a NEW NSX but if I wanted one I could...just not enough performance for $80,000 though...i woulda bought a T-Rex for speed and a Jag or Benz for daily driving.

Brian2by2 said:
well, thats the 2nd most popular comment to that question...the first is "I was <insert childish age>"

As far as the above: I paid for my entire car on my own plus over $14,000 worth of modifications/maintence, so its not as expensive as a NEW NSX but if I wanted one I could...just not enough performance for $80,000 though...i woulda bought a T-Rex for speed and a Jag or Benz for daily driving.

Glad you cleared that up, I would hate to have all of us believe that you couldn't have afforded a new one, or that someone may have bought it for you.

This post seems to pop up every time someone between 18 and 30 picks up an NSX for under $35K and thinks they may be the first to have ever done that.

dam you flamers

i assume

it is a freakin GENERAL topic and that it is about a nsx

thats why i put it in the GENERAL forum

i was just trying to figure out there are a young group of NSX owners here

NSXchnk said:

i was just trying to figure out there are a young group of NSX owners here

If that was your intention, that would have made for a much better topic. Seeking out the youngest individual will just draw out the same old thread that gets posted all the time.

If you are seriously interested in finding young NSX owners to talk/meet/share information with, that would be a much more welcome topic, and possibly even better yet in the region you live in where you might be able to meet up with some of them, even better yet if you also own an NSX and would like to schedule a drive/meet with people who share your age/interests.

NSXchnk:

I don't know if i'm the youngest NSX owner, but I'm 19 and pay for everything related to the car. I am in the NorthEast region.
I am the 2nd owner of the car purchased in 2003.

How old are you??

-Mike

yes i got mine when i was 17 last year, now im almost 19..

i help run family business, paid off in cash

infact i just got back from the dealership, putting a big hole in my pocket, $998.xx

i have a 91 blk/blk

i wish my family had a business wherein i got payed enough to buy an nsx for cash, at 17 no less! lucky bugger!

Why would buying a car new matter? even if i had hell of a lot of money, i still wouldnt buy new, NEVER! I'm stingy :)

As brian pointed out, for some a brand new nsx(heck most new cars) are just not worth the cash. Buy second hand and mod the crap out of it ;) horses for courses and all that.

my opinion :)

In my opinion, If you are young, responsible and own a NSX out-right, (that speaks highly of yourself.)

does it count if I paid off IN CASH my 1987 ford festiva with the optional rear window defroster (so your hands are warm when you push start the car)... I also paid off IN CASH dinner tonight without familial support... with the optional supersized meal... talk about bling bling..

:D

well since we're measuring our....uhhh bank accounts, i own my NSX outright, have almost the value of the car invested in it, and also started my own business since i bought the car...

I'm 19 as well and i earned the money through my own business, not my family one...if i took over my dads business, i'd be driving a lambo or a ferrari.

my dad just builds whatever he wants with a home built c&c machine & computer to run it. Model steam engines anyone. Even had gun nuts approaching to build new and intersting ways to kill stuff, he politely declined.

(okay so he bought the stepper motors) Im poor and im fine with that. That s why i build cars with tv's in 'em i need somewhere to live ;)

no we dont, my daddy is the best no-contest brian ;)

Should see the stuff i cant tell you about! Favourite memory, rewinding my radio control cars electric motor to be faster than the other kids on the block!

before anyone gets hissy, this is in JEST!
(but he is still the best ;))

hmm, instead..

Well, instead of youngest, how about most immature? SInce i have the mental dexterity of a monkey, and the maturity set to match my daughters, I guess i'm in the lead? woo hoo! hurray for me!!!

duhhh

donwon says...Why not be even more direct, and start a new thread called" My wanker is bigger than yours.

Isn't that already obvious!?! No need to be redundant, just goto the search b4 TheWolf pulls out his nickle-plated '9 and. . .:p

Back