• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

whitensx ( Steve)

thank you Steve, for helping me to locate a set of H.I.D kit which is not for the x He was nice enough to send me the kits before recieving payment.
Steve a great guy i would recommend Steve to eveyone. Great gentleman great services

Not only was/is Steve's HID kit one of the best mod's I've made to my car, but Steve is a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. I met him briefly at NSXPO last year and he went out of his way to make sure that I am 100% satisfied with my kit.

Excellent product at a fair price and best of all, you're doing business with a good guy.

Thumbs up from me.

Da Hapa said:
Not only was/is Steve's HID kit one of the best mod's I've made to my car, but Steve is a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. I met him briefly at NSXPO last year and he went out of his way to make sure that I am 100% satisfied with my kit.

Excellent product at a fair price and best of all, you're doing business with a good guy.

Thumbs up from me.

I'll ditto that! :smile:

thank you Steve, for helping me to locate a set of H.I.D kit which is not for the x He was nice enough to send me the kits before recieving payment.
Steve a great guy would recommend Steve to eveyone. Great gentleman great services

Agreed! I finally installed my HID's from WhiteNSX, and the installation directions were clear, and installation p&p. ThaNSX* Steve.... I Love the look of my new lights...... (and huge! increase in night visibility). Kudos & Highly Recommend

Back