Which wheel do you like for my 05 NSX?

Which Wheel for my 2005 Red NSX in 18" and 19"?

• Total voters
Any more pics with the Interlagos? I, too, have been debating these wheels but haven't see any pics of them on NSX's.

Sorry, don't mean to thread jack or anything. :redface:

mine is 17*8 with 35et. (i have to check, it maybe a 30et) those were specifically ordered and test fitted for my stoptech.

I also had a set of DF front fenders.. again, just to fit the stoptech with my track tire setup. 235/40.

just to give you an idea, i ran 215 with 17*7.5 with 40et. but also ran a 15mm spacer.

Any more pics with the Interlagos? I, too, have been debating these wheels but haven't see any pics of them on NSX's.

Sorry, don't mean to thread jack or anything. :redface:

what would you like to see? as of not hi jacking the op's thread, you may open a new thread and i will try to dig thru my facebook if i have more pics.:biggrin:

Don't open a new thread. I don't feel like you are hijacking this thread. I say enjoy and discuss about anything! That is what this site is all about!

what would you like to see? as of not hi jacking the op's thread, you may open a new thread and i will try to dig thru my facebook if i have more pics.:biggrin:

Rob, honestly, neither of those do your car justice, I like the wheels you have

I'm not a big fan of the 18/19 combo on the NSX, and kinda surprised that is what you are aiming for

-

Totally agree with Brylek and NSX GT, a set of 17/18 '02+ OEM replicas would look very nice on your car

If you want to temporarily swap wheels for a change of pace, let me know

I just wanted to see more pics of them on the car, possibly bigger pics if you have them, to get a better idea on how they look on the car. Thanks in advance.

Don't open a new thread. I don't feel like you are hijacking this thread. I say enjoy and discuss about anything! That is what this site is all about!

Thanks Rob!

I'm not a big fan of the 18/19 combo on the NSX, and kinda surprised that is what you are aiming for

I think Chase makes a good point. Bring the car to C&C and let's take another look at it. Otherwise why bother changing wheels if you're never going to take it out.

I really like these wheels for some reason. I guess I'm a sucker for clean 5-spokes. If only they weren't so expensive..

5779252055_e814cbf1d1_b.jpg

advankvi3_800.jpg

+1 Love those wheels!!!!

Thanks Chase! I will let you know!

-

Totally agree with Brylek and NSX GT, a set of 17/18 '02+ OEM replicas would look very nice on your car

If you want to temporarily swap wheels for a change of pace, let me know

I think Chase makes a good point. Bring the car to C&C and let's take another look at it. Otherwise why bother changing wheels if you're never going to take it out.

Hey Rob, saw ya driving tonight on 48th street, waved too :smile:

...and when I say I'm not a fan of the 18/19 combo its mainly because the choice in tires is somewhat limited

Thats a good idea, come out to C & C or Poker night :biggrin:

Did I look good? Hell ya!

Hey Rob, saw ya driving tonight on 48th street, waved too :smile:

...and when I say I'm not a fan of the 18/19 combo its mainly because the choice in tires is somewhat limited

Thats a good idea, come out to C & C or Poker night :biggrin:

stock is best. if i had an 02+ i would not change the wheels.

Personally, I like an odd number of spokes...5, 7, etc., to avoid the wagon-wheel look. I have old-school split 5's on my car (and love'm). I appreciate the Advan 5's (discontinued, but available at a price here on prime) and their current T5, which doesn't narrow as much at the rim (more of a straight spoke design instead of a taper...). Just the right amount of action while rolling too...especially in chrome.
Of the two you've selected, I like the Nurburgrings...deciding on the finish is next dilemma.

-QD

Back