Votes: 32 55.2%
  • the NSX-R2

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • the Spooler NSX

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know this should be on the second generation NSX forum, but thought I might get more feedback on this one...

after seeing what Acura named as the successor to the NSX, the ASC, at the Detroit Auto show calling it "the new direction of Acura/Honda" most of the people on here about threw up:eek: with the design...Now people who use to hate the HSC are wishing Honda would just make it now..There are a couple other designs of what the next NSX should look like floating around on Prime here also, so I thought I'd put up this poll to see which one get's more votes...

If they all had the same power to weight ratio and same price, which would you buy???

1. the ASCC...no comment:rolleyes:
attachment.php

2. the HSC...the original replacement from Honda
attachment.php

3. the NSX-R2...thats just the name I gave it...I don't remember who designed it, but I like it..
77511-mid.jpeg

4. the Spooler NSX...designed by Prime Member "spooler"
attachment.php

Last edited:
I'd go for the HSC

None.

The Bug V. :eek:

Bugatti%20Veyron%20800.jpg

yeah, but for the price of the Bug V, you could have all of the above and throw in a F430 and a 911 turbo too:biggrin:

BTW, the top speed and power of that beast are awesome, but the looks give the ASCC a run for it's money:tongue:

Hsc !

The spooler version with V6 or small block flat crank V8. Good Job Spooler.

Sure you don’t want to send it in? It would at least get a few people within Honda talking about it.

The spooler version with V6 or small block flat crank V8. Good Job Spooler.

Sure you don’t want to send it in? It would at least get a few people within Honda talking about it.

Thx and it's really an honor to be included in this Poll.

F-16..If you really think it would make a difference, go ahead and send it in.
Just put R&D design for artist although I don't really care about any credit..Just want them to build something.

This is latest try.

Attachments

• R&D Design 1.jpg
    R&D Design 1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 56
Back