Which is more collectible?

when the buyers who were teenagers in 1991 become classic car collectors
the year will be 2025. that will be 18 years from now. 2025 is when NSX prices will peak. 30 years from now NSX prices will have at best stabilized and at worst will be falling. that would be the year 2037.

the year will be 2025. that will be 18 years from now. 2025 is when NSX prices will peak. 30 years from now NSX prices will have at best stabilized and at worst will be falling. that would be the year 2037.

Love the avatar! :cool: Hi-res?:biggrin:

right on

91 because that is what more than half the people I know want to get because it was the first one. I will always have a 91 because that was the one I feel in love with back in 91.

I think that 2002 silver/silver cars will end up fetching at least twice as much as all other NSXs. Don't ask me how I came to this conclusion, I'm too busy enjoying my NSX and not worrying about it's future value to write out the complex formula for you. :biggrin:

I think that 2002 silver/silver cars will end up fetching at least twice as much as all other NSXs. Don't ask me how I came to this conclusion, I'm too busy enjoying my NSX and not worrying about it's future value to write out the complex formula for you. :biggrin:

I agree that Silverstone will have the highest resale value in the future. We all know which color will have the lowest resale value.:biggrin: Here's a hint: It's the only color that takes 4 names to describe it. Hell, it seems like Honda was wishy washy on the name of the color and just decided to give it all 4 names.

I agree that Silverstone will have the highest resale value in the future. We all know which color will have the lowest resale value.:biggrin: Here's a hint: It's the only color that takes 4 names to describe it. Hell, it seems like Honda was wishy washy on the name of the color and just decided to give it all 4 names.

I don't even need to mention which color is best :wink: , but please stop pushing Silverstone on such a well educated, classy, refined and respected audience :biggrin:

Zanardi's, 1st year, Last year, and best year (1994) :biggrin:
Will all be sought out by collectors.

Condition will be key. With orig paint being #1 on the list.
Survivor cars always bring more.............

But I will be 75 at that time, so plan to enjoy my car NOW.........:tongue:
Made my auto fund fortune with Midyear Vettes.
Bought my NSX with 1/2 the profit from the last one.
No interest in doing it again.
But do believe NSX's will one day be selling for more than their original selling price. If a BB Midyear can go 20x over, an NSX should at least get back to square one.........

Brooklands Green Pearl will be the most desired. After global warming kills all the grass and trees, people will want Brooklands Green Pearl NSXs to remind them of the good old days.

30 years from now the only thing I won't care what people think about my car.
I'll be 85.
I just want to hear people say: "look...he's moving!".:biggrin:

30 years from now the only thing I won't care what people think about my car.
I'll be 85.
I just want to hear people say: "look...he's moving!".:biggrin:
Joe, you're "supercharged" you'll always be moving, just keep yourself "well oiled"!!!!

Back