• XBox 360

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Wii

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • None

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am in the same situation. I keep debating between Xbox/PS3 and notice that 2 years have gone by. I want to buy something this week. Are the graphics of Forza and the controls that much better than Forza 1. If you were going to buy one this week would it be Xbox.

Btw, I am going to buy a couple of racing games and then may be a game or 2 for my 4 year old son.

one out of three? i didnt realise they were that bad. the two things that made the ps3 the only choice for me was the (perfect) full backwards compatibility, and the fully analog controller. one of my soldiers had a 360 and the emulation on halo 2 (arguably the most popular game on the original) was garbage, tons of artifacts everywhere making it nigh impossible to play

give it time... you'll see that Sony reigns supreme (yet again).

everybody first thought that 360 was the way to go, because it was cheaper. yeah, until you buy the HDDVD player for it..... then it becomes just as expensive AND crappier.

as far as games go.... give it time. few words for ya
metal gear solid (nuff said)
final fantasy
gran turismo
AND everything else that xbox has (minus forza and halo - but those are over-hyped anyway)

that, and microsoft just lost a TON of money because they (or whomever they contracted) can't figure out hardware design.

x box's controller sucks too

the only thing that x box really has going for it is xbox live - def better than sony's online shiite

(sorry, i've hated x box since it came out the first time..... and, regardless of sales in the US, japan sales will always be.... different :tongue: )

Well, with the price drop of the PS3, I will be looking to get the Sony. I also hope to get my hands on a Wii down the road. First things first. I need to upgrade my 7 year old T.V.

I hear there is a great Samsung Plasma (or was it LCD) TV that is a 42'' for under a gran that's great for gaming.

Anyone else can offer up a great Value Television set to compliment the PS3??

None ... go DRIVE your car instead...haha.

Video games have too many buttons now lol ...what happened to up down up down, left right left right A B A B Start?

that may have been sub zero's fatality move on mortal combat for the sega!!!!! :biggrin: Shows my age. I amaze people when i pull out my Maddden collection for the PS2. i've got a madden sega cartridge from 93!!!

I've got a PSP, PS2 and a 360. The PSP is great to carry on a trip. I am recommending a 360 to you, but the Wii and PS3 are worth a look. Personally i believe the PS3 will be a better machine in the long run. My 360 is at microsoft now for repairs.

project gotham racing 2, gears of war and call of duty sold me on the 360, and like everyone says, xbox live is great. But the PS3 will be great.

Back