Which Engine layout would you prefer

Which Engine Layouts do YOU prefer for Honda's V10 Sport Car?

• Total voters
I know there is another poll out there about the Engine layout for Honda's new V10 sports car; however, I believe that is a post asking you to "guess" what the engine layout is going to be.

I know we are a small segment of NSX owners and 'wannabee' owners; however, I wanted to create a poll to show which engine layout would be most prefered.

Yes, I know there is strong evidence to prove that this car will be a front mounted engine layout. Still, here's a chance to express what we all prefer, what we would like this Honda V10 sports car to be.

Last edited:
Don't really care!!! Honda just need to build some thing:biggrin: If not, bring the regular NSX back until they do:tongue:

Don't really care!!! Honda just need to build some thing:biggrin: If not, bring the regular NSX back until they do:tongue:

Well they clearly are building something, that isn't in dispute:biggrin: . I just want to see what everyone else would like this NSX successor (if that is the intention of this car) to be.

The results so far are not at all surprising; however, I thought there would be more votes for the AWD Mid-Engine layout, since so many people have an affinity for the Lambo Gallardo.

More votes Please!

Last edited:
Mid-engine RWD!!

Does it really matter what our NSX community thinks? Since the Detroit NA auto show, public response has been quite consistent regarding not wanting a Front engine replacement.

Yet Honda forges ahead, fixated on making Front engine a reality. Its too late, the development is well underway. Those looking for a true NSX replacement have already started looking at other mid-engine cars.

Mid-engine RWD!! Does it really matter what our NSX community thinks?

Yes, It matters to me. It matters to other NSX owners. AND I'm sure it matters to someone in the Honda Ranks. Perhaps in another 10 years down the road, when Honda F1 is taking top podiums and championships, they will remedy their current design and bring back the Mid-Engine design everyone clearly desires.

Actually this poll shows:

1,2, 26 and 12 votes for each option respectively or

2,63%, 5,25%, 68,42% and 31,58% expressed in percentage.

As you can see, 100% of voters prefer a midengine layout as the 8,88% rest favor front engine layout.

A very serious poll since it involves as many people as 108,88% !!!

Vancehu,

I am curious. Why would you prefer a front engine layout rather than the current mid-engine layout of the NSX you own, or of course an improvement on this layout? I suppose I should pose the same question to sotiri.:confused:

Actually this poll shows:

1,2, 26 and 12 votes for each option respectively or

2.63%, 5.25%, 68.42% and 31.58% expressed in percentage.

As you can see, 100% of voters prefer a midengine layout as the 8.88% rest favor front engine layout.

A very serious poll since it involves as many people as 108.88% !!!

The extra 8.88% is because sotiri, BladesNSX, and Gansan each voted in two catagories (i.e. twice).

The extra 8.88% is because sotiri, BladesNSX, and Gansan each voted in two catagories (i.e. twice).

Yes, I set up the poll so you can have multiple votes. Reason being, I like Mid-Engine with either rear-wheel or all-wheel drive:cool: .

I'm hoping for a great many votes to see which will come out on top: Rear or All-Wheel Drive. I assume it will be a close race compared to any of the front-mounted engine options.

Back