Where to have your tuned near NYC

Hello members

I have a 1996 NSX with the whipple supercharger and would like to get it tuned.. Where is the best place to go? And what should I expect to pay for this service?

Thanks all in advance

Thanks I will check him out as soon as my car is up and running again..

would you know how much a basic tune would cost? I am not running an aftermarket ECU

thanks

I would stay far away from Jeff Evans. He left my car outside in a hail storm after promising me it would be inside unless he was working on it. Then he tried to convince me when I questioned him about all the dings that it came to him that way. He didn't even offer to pay my insurance deductible, oh and his shitty tune blew up my motor.

I would discuss what you need and what you have with Larry B, either via e-mail or over the phone. With the stock electrical system, I bet he could do anything you need done. And if not, he can tell you so before you actually go out there (and in such case I bet he knows the best place to take it).

I would discuss what you need and what you have with Larry B, either via e-mail or over the phone. With the stock electrical system, I bet he could do anything you need done. And if not, he can tell you so before you actually go out there (and in such case I bet he knows the best place to take it).

I Will contact him before I do anything.. thanks all for your input

Back