• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to buy RHD floor mats?

As the title states, does anyone have an idea of where to locate some good preferably genuine floor mats for a RHD nsx, sos dont to rhs and there are none on ebay, does anyone have any suggestions?

As the title states, does anyone have an idea of where to locate some good preferably genuine floor mats for a RHD nsx, sos dont to rhs and there are none on ebay, does anyone have any suggestions?
We sell all OEM Honda parts, what colour floor mats are your looking for?

Brendan,

You can still get new mats off the dealer. They are however awfully expensive, I think approx $650 inc GST for the pair. Best dealer for OE parts in Melb to deal with is Astoria Honda in Bentleigh.

I do have a pair of grey ones that were in the car when I bought my car, they are however not in pristine condition, I would say 6/10. You can have these if you wish, just PM me and we can organise pickup etc.

Leong

I bought a pair of custom Zanardi red and black mats for rhd off Dali.
The quality is very good and they look better than most other mats i've seen available for a rhd nsx.
Be aware that black does not match charcoal that well and if you get black mats i think it's better to have a border around the mat.

Plus there alot lighter than oem mats.

Back