Where is everyone..........

DocJohn and I were talking last night and lamenting over the fact that winter is approaching and we miss the comraderie of our Northeast gatherings. The lack of any winter activities necessarily has decreased our posts on Prime and on behalf of that post-whore DocJohn, I just wanted to start a thread to make sure everyone is alive and well (not that DocJohn would be able to diagnose "wellness" because as Pete often mentions, he is not a real doctor).

Please feel free to comment on how you are doing or just take pot shots at fellow northeasterners. After all, we should not let the rest of the Prime community think that the Northeast is "all Jadkar, all the time" (sorry John, but you have been monopolizing the internet with your epic saga of the Kafka-esque transformation of an NSX that you still do not know how to drive).

We know you are all out there and we hope that you will take a moment to share some of your thoughts or highlights or lowlights or any other "we could care less" moments that help each of you validate your sense of self-importance.

And always remember, it's all about The Don.

Everyone is in jail :D:D due to a speeding ticket....due to Peter Mills:D

After all, we should not let the rest of the Prime community think that the Northeast is "all Jadkar, all the time"
It isn't:confused: :confused:

sorry John, but you have been monopolizing the internet with your epic saga of the Kafka-esque transformation of an NSX that you still do not know how to drive
Hey I can't help if it I am the most active member of the contigency:D:D As for the driving bit....If I do recall, I haven't been timed yet on any track (go-carts don't count). So maybe I can't drive my car...maybe I can:):) just stay out of my way 5spd boy:D:D

jadkar said:
So maybe I can't drive my car...maybe I can:):) just stay out of my way 5spd boy:D:D

Just remember this in case you ever do finish that frankenstein experiment you call your NSX and also grow a spine to keep you upright in it on a track:

When you are going around the Glen for several laps and you never see anyone in front of you, check your mirrors because that means that everyone is stuck in a train behind you. Take the down time over the winter to practice your point bys so you will be ready for NSXPO 2004.

Last edited:
ME ME ME

Remeber folks I have the hat to prove it.

Got 94 anyone?

ps. Nev and I will be getting together for some waffles Sunday morning if anybody is interested in joining us. (Sorry Pete it won't be at a Waffle Hut)

Could this be DocJohn's winter project?

Attachments

• bumbleseats.jpg
    bumbleseats.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Still kicking-

Hellos to All-

Life is moving along.........my little Shrimp of a Son is getting ROUNDER on account of his Mom's boobs being jammed in his face EVERY TIME HE MAKES A NARY OF A SOUND!!! Same cannot be said for Daddy :confused: , and after she reads this, perhaps EVER!!!

To promote and prove the cohesivness/ togetherness of the Northeast chapter, Doc John and I could always run a GROUP physical exam like the good 'ol high school days!!! Perhaps then we could correlate one's physical attributes to their driving style/success on the track at the next EXPO!!! I'm game!

As for John, I think that your enthusiasm is inspiring....keep going! Can't wait to hear your exhaust! I really love Doc John's setup, but my Wife says that should I even attempt install something THAT LOUD, she will not be joining me to any of the events.................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Getting the X ready for hybernation and the 1982 GP ready for winter duties (with the 80,000 mile all-season Tiger-paws....that have now gone well over that.............WITHOUT ROTATION! At the Beater Car Reunion, all of your beater cars will have to respect this Legend....a Beater car FOR OTHER beater cars! Got it from my Wife's Grandpa who purchased it new in 1982 and put 26K on it in 18 years........then I got it...nuf said!

Getting a bit anxious about the speeding ticket, but thank God I was with you guys or else I would have been dessimmated by the Mrs.!!!

Cheers to all.................let me know about the physical.......don't worry, I have the hypoallergenic gloves....full arm length if needed!;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

NevSX

When you are going around the Glen for several laps and you never see anyone in front of you, check your mirrors because that means that everyone is stuck in a train behind you.
Wow, I guess you have lots of experience with that:)

Take the down time over the winter to practice your point bys so you will be ready for NSXPO 2004.
Down time:confused: :confused: Do you not drive your car during the winter, what do you need time to rest and recover, are you some kind of old-timer or something (oh sorry I forgot...you are), or is it just that you lack the skills to adjust for the colder street and tire tempertures:D:D:D

BTW...I figure any second I'm gonna get tagged teamed by Bob's boyfriend, so I'm gonna need some diversionary posts please:):)

Where is everybody?

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the post - even though we all know it's all about TheDon. Jadkar and NSXNEV, haven't met you guys but I look forward to doing so.

As for me, I'm still trying to sell my SSR Integral A2s with Michelin Pilot sports so I won't feel guilty putting an exhaust, pulley, and shortshift mod on my MINI Cooper S. Any help would be appreciated :)

Don,
Who's seats are those and who did the work?
Pm me if you'd like.

I drove the car today and will tomorrow. It ain't over yet!
Joe

jadkar said:
Do you not drive your car during the winter, what do you need time to rest and recover, are you some kind of old-timer or something[/QUOTE

I am assuming that you are referring to Peter's "seniority" in the group rather than misconstruing my maturity compared to your obvious youthful offender status. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to mention the fact that you could have been tried as a juvenile when I was meeting with the District Attorney on your felony hearing for your participation in the Taconic 8 group bust.

Be that as it may, I reconsidered my storage of the NSX for the winter and will follow your poser example by driving it often. Naturally, that will leave me less time to handle pro bono cases for predicate felons such as yourself so I decided it would be easier for me to plead you guilty in exchange for getting Nev probation and not have to go to Court at all anymore.

Thank you for showing me the way and I look forward to seeing you at your next event in 3 1/2 to 7 years.

p.s. Because this was a guilty plea to a 12 point infraction, your license has been revoked. Have a nice day.

Well since the last event i still have damages to my car from the road kill...side skirt is a bit damaged and i havent had time to get it done yet. Ive been sent out by the union again to a job and I am happily working five minutes from my house in the new hutchingson building by pelham parkway.....the new tenant will be the I.R.S. Spoke with Roger/rpm 217 this week and i am suppose to go look at a nsx for a prospective buyer because he cannot due to his schedule for a operation....Roger i hope everything goes well my friend. I recieved a letter today from Clinton for 3/11/04 7pm ....humm lets see what else. OHH today on the way back from picking up my sister i encounter a yellow Enzo...of coarse i have to follllow it .....it was awesome to see on the road....a gray haired gentlman was driving it....he just happened to get off the same exit as me and as i was admiring his car b4 he made his turn at the intersection.I could not belive what i witnessed....his car catching the curb while he made his turn......i cringed as his car shifted very hard to the side...i wonder how much damage he got from that...OUCH !!!

This is nice,,we have some new traffic on our forum.I was Getting depressed seeing last post as of the 18th by Mr Europa!Now back to this wonderful exchange.Trish and I are alive getting ready for Thanksgiving,,we have started sssslllow roasting our bird and it should be nice and juicy by thursday.I'm thrilled that there is a new movement(albeit small) to promote modern western English as the common language of prime!i oops,I feel safe and secure knowing that somewhere a newbie is asking for a carfax or just asking what to watch out for in used nsx's.That someone is adding thier passionate plea to the diatribe entitled ZO6 vs NSX,and I smoked a camaro,but did'nt inhale.I love the folks who try to diagnose NOISES made by someones' car on line!Most importantly I love our own newsst and greatest Member John(Jadkar) who maybe just maybe will get the OCD award for most complete and beautifly written posts with pics!He has started the clan of the paddock exhaust(why name an exhaust after the place where you PARK the car).God bless Karen! I was getting lonely so much so that I almost faked a malady with my car so that I might get a caring loving hopeful post by Larry B talking me through some mechanical worklist that I could not comprehend.Then there is always Ken S.! The man with a prime chip implanted in his Mammilo-thalamic tract.To our dedicated king of auto body and beautification Joe L that is not my interrior but I know you want it to be.And to my rival for Trish's attention/affection 'The Don' ,what, Tony is'nt good enough for ya!Well ;I would love to continue but seeing as I can't type I have tempted the fates more than once with this drivil so peace and go out and drive your cars this wkend its some weather!:D

Doing OK

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Well since the last event i still have damages to my car from the road kill...side skirt is a bit damaged and i havent had time to get it done yet. Ive been sent out by the union again to a job and I am happily working five minutes from my house in the new hutchingson building by pelham parkway.....the new tenant will be the I.R.S. Spoke with Roger/rpm 217 this week and i am suppose to go look at a nsx for a prospective buyer because he cannot due to his schedule for a operation....Roger i hope everything goes well my friend. I recieved a letter today from Clinton for 3/11/04 7pm ....humm lets see what else. OHH today on the way back from picking up my sister i encounter a yellow Enzo...of coarse i have to follllow it .....it was awesome to see on the road....a gray haired gentlman was driving it....he just happened to get off the same exit as me and as i was admiring his car b4 he made his turn at the intersection.I could not belive what i witnessed....his car catching the curb while he made his turn......i cringed as his car shifted very hard to the side...i wonder how much damage he got from that...OUCH !!!

Thanks Bailey, I'm sore but survived. I'm even driving the NSX as it is sooo nice out, that before the snows come, had to go for a drive. I'ts nice (RSO, you're not always our of order) to see some life on the NE Forum. I thought that everyone had been sentenced to silence from the Running of the Bulls mass ticketing. Let's hope that the winter isn't a repeat of last year, and that spring comes early!!! Have a great weekend one and all, and stay healthy!!

Well lawyers and doctors can agree after all. It is nice to see the "traffic" in our forum again and to hear from each of you. Glad to hear you are doing well, Roger.

We all seem to enjoy busting on one another and that is one of the great things about our group. One of the more frivolous yet important things to be thankful for this upcoming holiday season is the cohesiveness of our members and the constant willingness of everyone to help each other out, whether related to the mechanical needs of our favorite rides or just lending an ear to allow one another to vent every now and then.

Don't let the winter doldrums set in just because the NSX might be hibernating for the season. And don't forget to pop in every so often just to let us know you are still alive and well.

But for now, squeeze out those last good weather miles this weekend and then have a great Thanksgiving.

don't know who they belong too -- found the bumblebee seats on eBay (guy is selling his stock leather seats)

Well today I met up with Don Gallo and we had a lovely country drive reminiscent of past River Runs. Don took out his beautiful Ferrari 308 (w/ NSX Club sticker on rear window) and I had out Anne Ondrovic's future 1963 T-bird. If that wasn't an odd pairing I don't know what is.

Tomorrow I join the paddock band wagon to listen to the melodious sounds of Jadkar's latest upgrade.

Sorry DocJohn, Tony snores too much so it would never work.

Happy Fall

I've been amoung the missing

Hey Guys:
The senior member has been very busy with NSXCA board stuff, planning NSXPO 2004 and scanning the driving school sites for 2004 track days. It seems the first Z06 / NSX clash will be May 3-4 at Watkins Glen with SCDA and the second clash at Lime Rock June 11-12 also with SCDA. Of course the Z06 / NSX clash will only come about if SCDA lets John and I run in the Novice or
Iintermediate group so I think Fenway's ego is safe for the entire 2004 track season.
To John and Trish, you both have each other so be thankfull. Yes John, you are a doctor.
To John D be thankfull for Karen, she'll eventually forgive you for the incident you'll have in the bus stop next year. Or turn 9 or Turn 10, or 11, wait maybe turn 1... no turn 2..wait I'm wrong turn 3-4, maybe 6.....
I've order NSXCA issued ear plugs for our next event. Eveyone will have their own supply in case they get "stuck" behind the "BEE".
I hope all of you enjoy Thanksgiving, and when all your family members have left your home and a quiet moment finally arrives, you'll think about the fun and laughs we've had together this year....you'll smile and quietly says to yourself, "yes life is good".

Very well said SENIOR member!Thats why you are our delegate! Please count Trish and I in any volunteer work or 'jobs that need to be done for xpo 04 I'm sure there will be plenty to do going forward.Also lets think about a wkend next season when Trish and I can host a Pocono country drive/autocross wkend.probably would entail an overnight.Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

sorry Keith the only music is in my head....

Yes, I second DocJohn's offer. Let me know how I can help in the planning of NSXPO04.

Larry G wish you the best of luck hitting your Thanksgiving Dinner

Finally a great weather weekend here in the Northeast. I couldn't resist the chance to go for a spin before the snow comes.

fa7bf151.jpg

fa7be6d5.jpg

Bob,

That is soooo cool, that's Croton Damn. I took Karen there on our first date back in 1993. Back then I drove her accross the bridge, can you still drive on it????

Bob, nice pics! But WHEN are you gonna clean those wheels?!
139.gif

I went for a nice long drive yesterday, allmost 200 miles. Started out in the direction we take towards Limerock up NY Rt22, then headed over into Litchfield County, CT. Lots of quick back country 2 lane highways, past farms and along rivers & gorges. Beautiful day. The car was running like a top. Man, I love this car. It is so fun to drive, so balanced, so easy to become one with. Anyone who has never driven one will never understand. HP and 1/4mile times mean absolutely nothing. And oh, the sound of that Tubi, echoing off of the rocks along the river.......................:)
The car turned a lot of heads, and I got several compliments. Great day.
Peace,
Keith

I guess this was the weekend for getting out. I put about 500 miles on the X car running around CT, MA & NH. Saw a nice yellow Ferrari 348 GTS with "RDRACER" plates. Not my favorite 3, but still looked very low and racy. I might have to add an F-car to the mix one of these days. I'll keep the NSX and the Lotus though. The wife will probably kill me. Get out and drive 'em, folks!

jadkar said:

That is soooo cool, that's Croton Damn. I took Karen there on our first date back in 1993. Back then I drove her accross the bridge, can you still drive on it????

Unfortunately all crossings are now prohibited after 9/11 but it is still a great view from below and makes for a good photo op. The Mini Cooper club stopped by yesterday while I was there and followed my lead by staging their cars in that position for some photos. The only difference was you could probably fit all 30 or so of those Minis on the bridge that crosses over the river at the base of the dam.

p.s. Damn, I didn't realize you were such a dam big spender taking Karen on a dam date for your first dam outing. You are dam lucky she agreed to marry you after such a dam impressive first date.

SennaPerfected said:
Bob, nice pics! But WHEN are you gonna clean those wheels?!
139.gif

I had a water shortage but fortunately your tears gave me enough to finally clean the wheels so turn that frown upside down and let's see the happy Miled.
284.gif

Back