Where is CART?

I know that the Speed Channel is no longer carrying CART, but I can't find it listed anywhere on my Tivo. Anyone who is broadcasting the CART series?

Formerly known as TNN network. Hopefully the move will boost the exposure of CART instead of limiting the racing series to hardcore enthusiasts loyal to SpeedChannel so that it will see the light of day come next season (and beyond...). :)

Zanardi 50 said:
Formerly known as TNN network. Hopefully the move will boost the exposure of CART instead of limiting the racing series to hardcore enthusiasts loyal to SpeedChannel so that it will see the light of day come next season (and beyond...). :)

I agree, CART was my favorite for many years until the rule changes they implemented lately. They were truly "American F1" and now its going towards the Nascar style. Shame it never really caught on, there was/is some really good talent to watch. Some called it Minor League F1 becuase half the good drivers left for F1 after a few seasons but it provided some of the best racing I have ever seen.

just some random thoughts :)

Hope it does well next season and gets popular again.

I too hate the recent rule changes, but I want to stay connected to the league. I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Worst rule change? Having one engine supplier!

ChopsJazz said:
I too hate the recent rule changes, but I want to stay connected to the league. I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Worst rule change? Having one engine supplier!

Are you going to the Monterey GP? I'm making plans to attend.
Here's an interesting article concerning the "rule change" to one engine supplier.
http://www.cart.com/News/Article.asp?ID=7606

cart

ChopsJazz said:
Great article. I'd like to see Honda get back in it.

And, yes I'm going to try to make to Monterey.
We should do an NSX tailgate thing at the race! It would be great if Honda got back into CART. The next 2 years are real important for the survival ofr CART.

Back