Where can I buy a cheap RELIABLE phone card that can be used to call overseas?

I am trying to find a cheap reliable phone card that can be bought online or by phone to call overseas that you have been using for a while since there are too many fly by night phone card company. I am calling Indonesia most of the time. Thank you guys.

i got a phone card thru some att class action law suit ....its 180 minutes .. i dont know how many minutes u need but if your interested let me know.

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Acura NsX Pilot (edited 04 January 2003).]

o.k. the best deal is the Sam's club card it gives you 275 minutes for $10- or over seas dialing it give you 99 minutes for $10- bucks best deal i've found.

Thank you very much for your offer, Acura NsX Pilot, it is very kind of you
smile.gif

I use many hours so I am looking for card that I can buy regularly. Or is there any one using a device with cheap rate?
Thanks for the lead smoore. I cannot find the rate though from their online store since we don't have Sam's club in Bay area.

I have a net2phone card and it is very inexpensive to use the 800 number, very inexpensive to use the local numbers, and damn near free if you have a computer phone.

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

u can get it thru any Asian market in the bay area.. no Connecion fee... for $20
very good Rate.. that where i always buy mine .ask them which 1 is the BEST.. they will tell u.. which 1 Peoples use the Most..i'm in denver.. 91 NSX Black/Ivory #2610

Back