When will the last NSX come off the line

or has it happened already? Also how many '05's were produced for the USA (mine is #150) and how about the rest of the world?

Steve W
Seattle

'05 Grand Prix White

If you want to buy a new NSX, you can contact Honda to find out the allocation of the car. Everything till the end of the year for N American market have been allocated to the US dealer. They will be able to tell where and the VIN/Color of these vehicles.

Vance

#176 is sitting at a local dealer. They just received it in September.

I suspect that 2005 will be more than previous years, because of many previous fence-sitters coming out of the woodwork to buy one in time for the end of production.

Last edited:
Ben said:
#176 is sitting at a local dealer. They just received it in September.

I suspect that 2005 will be more than previous years, because of many previous fence-sitters coming out of the woodwork to one in time for the end of production.

I got # 173 on Sept. 4.......it was built in July. I bet they came over on the boat together.....lol.

I just sold #189 :wink:

hell....i thought 142 was late. :cool:

tbck2793 said:
I got # 173 on Sept. 4.......it was built in July. I bet they came over on the boat together.....lol.

Hehehe, I bet mine (#152) and the original poster's car (#150) came out of the factory together, and were companions on the boat. :)

Back