Whats' your next dream car?

Hi guys. Have a NSX and a 993TT. Desire for another car is growing... a F430, Lambo, bentley..... Whats is your next dream car and why?

A white Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Looks and sounds amazing.

I don't care for the Gallardo's and the Murcielago, well - I think that's going to be a bit out of my reach. Otherwise, it would be a coin toss between a white Murcielago or white Scuderia.

What's your budget? If the sky's the limit then the McClaren! Or if you need about half that - then go to the Carrera GT. If you want brand new wait for the new 918 Porsche Spyder or lease an LF-A in the meantime. Lots of choices - the 918 is going to be the coolest new one. Instant collector - just like the Carrera GT was. Then there's always the Ford GT. Lots to choose from - pick your poison - but better have some strong bucks for maintenance in anything other than the Ford GT.

Let us know what you decide...and why!

Last edited:
My next realistic car will probably be a 997 GT3RS.

But I would be hard pressed to not get another NSX and just turn it in to an all out track toy instead, price wise it would probably end up cheaper and with a 3.8 it would be just as fast, if not faster.

Hi guys. Have a NSX and a 993TT.

I hate you haha. Was helping some guys push around a dead 993 the other day and got the itch for one again.

First I'll be in another NSX, but the 993 is a tempting second.

For me, new BMW M5 Touring (wagon). Haul @ss and haul kids at the same time. Too bad we won't get it here in the states.

bmwf11m5touringbyjonsibal.jpg

Last edited:
Buy the Z, throw and cam and exhaust on it and ride. They are coming down in price quite a bit.

Coil-Overs, I/H/E would probably make a C6Z the perfect car.

I test drove an MTI modded C6Z with suposedly 750 hp. I don't know if it was true or not but it pulled so hard my willy almost popped out of my shorts.

leaving.gif

For me, new BMW M5 Touring (wagon). Haul @ss and haul kids at the same time. To bad we won't get it here in the states.
The CTS-V Wagon can fullfil that role. 556HP S/C'ed 6.2L. :eek:

As for my next dream car, since I'm not yet an NSX owner, I would have to say an NSX. Hopefully that'll come true next spring.

Chased a red Murcielago Roadster on the 405 S yesterday afternoon around 4. That would make a nice dream. My NSX was tiny compared to that thing lol. People probably laughed as I tried to give chase for a couple exits. :redface:

Reality however...id rather have a Gallardo.

Hmmm cant seem to attach a photo I snapped...oh well ...

Last edited:
McLaren F1. Center driving position + two girls:biggrin:

Too bad that in the U.S. to get it federalized/approved for use on our highways they require the removal of the side seats. So in the street legal version in the U.S. the McLaren F1 only holds one person! I think it was the requirement for crashworthiness.

Too bad that in the U.S. to get it federalized/approved for use on our highways they require the removal of the side seats. So in the street legal version in the U.S. the McLaren F1 only holds one person! I think it was the requirement for crashworthiness.

well that sucks, leave it to the government to ruin my fun!:mad:

odd:confused: I have seen two road going F1's both had plates and both had all 3 seats...

Hi

Huh? I saw Jay Leno on Inside the actors studio and also on Top Gear. He told a story when he was out in the F1.

This was the story..a little long..

There where these two guys that looked like drug dealers. He decided that he was not to judge people so he took them for a ride. They said he just had to get on the throttle going through a tunnel. He did and was pulled over.

He was now afraid what was going to happen with these guys in the car. "That's alright officer, we are officers too"..

They where undercover cops. So having those two in the car means that he must have three seats in his F1.

About my next dream car. Well I never thought I would buy a NSX. In 2003 the 91 I bought was about $68.000. But I got one.

The next. There is no dreamcar in the horizon for me. The cars you all talk about in this thread is so out of my league.

The next thing is to change my daily/winter beater from a Vw Golf I 1983 to a 2008 Honda Civic SI Mugen. That would be about $57.000 more.

Regards

realistically- R8

unrealistically- Saleen S7

Im still not totally sure about the R8. What will probably happen is I will get my hands on a 02-05 NSX.

Murcielago.
But that's a LONG way out. I don't think the Gallardo would be fast enough compared to my NSX to be worth it.

Back