Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Rockstar low carb (white)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Rockstar low carb (blue)

• Amp

• Total voters
Hook sumthin up for me! I would buy a pallet of Monsters if I could!
Dude, I wish I could. Unfortunately the only thing they gave shareholders last year was a strong ROI. :biggrin:

chado said:
+1 for the Blue Monster!! Can't beat it at costco 12$ for a case. Caffeine without the sugar. Half of one before the gym = less fatigue, plus no coffee to upset the stomach.
$12/case... maybe you mean GBP instead of USD... or more likely my costco is just ripping me off at $25/case!

Dude, I wish I could. Unfortunately the only thing they gave shareholders last year was a strong ROI. :biggrin:

$12/case... maybe you mean GBP instead of USD... or more likely my costco is just ripping me off at $25/case!

Haha I know all to well about the GBP.. 5 GBP for some Pizza Hut yeah that sounds good/fair.. oh wait double that !! :eek:

At my costco the cases I believe are 12-16 (I'm thinking 12) and yeah its only like 12.99. I remeber cause it comes out to like a buck each.. and in the office vending machine they are $2..

Great until you start to feel funny and your heart beats in a peculiar way.

I quit drinking Red Bull and vodka after one week of skiing in Italy in 2006. I drank maybe 6-10 Red Bulls per night and now I can't even smell the damn thing without feeling nauseous.

Icelandic Black Death and Dr. Pepper is my fav right now.

As far as "plain" energy drinks go, I started drinking Rockstar about a year ago, just for energy during the day. But I discovered RedBull and Vodka in the club scene when I was over in Europe in 2000. I came home and no clubs knew about it over here, so I had to make my own at home. I started off with RedBull and Absolut Mandrin, about 3-4 nights a week (party daze :rolleyes: ), now it's RedBull and Grey Goose on the weekends. 2 shots of Vodka, dump in an ICE COLD RedBull, add ice... :cool:

Ultra Fuel by Twinlab. It's got 400 calories per 16oz. (all carbs). I drink it on 60-80 mile bike rides, and never get hungry!

My personal favorite is no longer made. Sucks because it tastes ALOT better than the redbull everyone knows now. It's the ORIGINAL RedBull sold in little glass bottles. Non Carbonated. Made in Asia, (Thailand I believe) and had to be imported in. It was sold at asian stores. When the American company bought them out, they allowed the original redbull to be sold for quite a while. Then they chopped production on it recently. This was a move to ensure that the ONLY RedBull the world would know, is the one in the shiney carbonated can.

Parks Market, RT 18 East Brunswick NJ 08816. Buy it while you can, we just loaded up.:biggrin: Get the Goose out:cool:

Anybody know if they still make the ORIGINAL energy drink.... JOLT COLA???

Also, has anybody tried the CranRazz by Xience? I am unable to find it?

Also, has anybody tried the CranRazz by Xience? I am unable to find it?

Dana White had the after party at my work when the UFC fight was at The Staples Center last year and they had that stuff here because it was their main sponsor. I took home a case and I still have 23 cans left (or would it be 11?). That could be the worst thing I have ever had in my mouth. Let me tell you, I have had some pretty nasty things in my mouth too.

If you want to make the drive to pick it up, you are welcome to the stuff.

My favorite has been Bawls for a long time. I used to play video game tournaments and such and they were usually a big sponsor. You used to be able to get them by the 12-pack at CompUSA but that's a thing of the past... so then it was like $20 on top of the normal price to get it shipped... UGH!

However, I found a soda distributor in the Phoenix area that delivers for reasonable prices, so that's what I'm doing now.

Deltron: I called and they also distribute Monster at $1.49/can... let me know if you're interested... or heck... it's "POP The Soda Shop" in Scottsdale... here's the Monster page:

http://popsoda.com/monsterenergy.html

They charge $8 to deliver anywhere in Phoenix metro area or you can just pick up the pallet there at McDowell/Scottsdale Rd. :)

My favorite has been Bawls for a long time. I used to play video game tournaments and such and they were usually a big sponsor. You used to be able to get them by the 12-pack at CompUSA but that's a thing of the past... so then it was like $20 on top of the normal price to get it shipped... UGH!

However, I found a soda distributor in the Phoenix area that delivers for reasonable prices, so that's what I'm doing now.

Deltron: I called and they also distribute Monster at $1.49/can... let me know if you're interested... or heck... it's "POP The Soda Shop" in Scottsdale... here's the Monster page:

http://popsoda.com/monsterenergy.html

They charge $8 to deliver anywhere in Phoenix metro area or you can just pick up the pallet there at McDowell/Scottsdale Rd. :)

You can get cases of Monster at Costco and Sam's club for 24.50/case. Thats a buck apiece!

My personal favorite is no longer made. Sucks because it tastes ALOT better than the redbull everyone knows now. It's the ORIGINAL RedBull sold in little glass bottles. Non Carbonated. Made in Asia, (Thailand I believe) and had to be imported in. It was sold at asian stores. When the American company bought them out, they allowed the original redbull to be sold for quite a while. Then they chopped production on it recently. This was a move to ensure that the ONLY RedBull the world would know, is the one in the shiney carbonated can.

Are you talking about this:

1419_default.gif

If so, it's a Korean energy drink. It was never bought out by an American company. Rather, Redbull creator took the recipe and tweaked it for his use.

I've had bacchus-f, its pretty good. They do still make Jolt. My personal favorite is red bull, but the new rock star juice and monster m-80 are really good too.

....it's RedBull and Grey Goose on the weekends. 2 shots of Vodka, dump in an ICE COLD RedBull, add ice... :cool:

YES!

you have great taste my man. This is what I drink almost exclusively... that and GG+Soda or just straight GG.

Poll: Red Bull.

YES!

you have great taste my man. This is what I drink almost exclusively... that and GG+Soda or just straight GG.

Poll: Red Bull.

+1 more def my fav mixed drink! ummm on the energy drink discussion that sobe essentials stuff is really good. Im still very partial to redbull tho especially with how much support they girl to alot of really cool causes... Racing, performance Aviation, they sponsor almost everything thats actually cool.

Back