What's THIS for?

Ok, Pooh vs Hugh was one of the most entertaining events of 2006. Calvin, I still can't believe you didn't know what that switch was for. But I guess that's possible as it took me a long time to figure out the vents in the doors could swivel.

Along the same note, if you happened to lock your keys in the trunk and lock your glovebox as well with the switch in the off position, what would you do? Well, you don't have to break your glovebox because you can actually get a good view on the switch itself if you shined a flashlight at it through the crevice between the glovebox door and dash. Then you could simply take a screwdriver and flip it back to the ON position without having to open the glovebox. So much for protecting the trunk.

Skylark said:
As you look directly down at the top of the center console... There are two padded lids, the one concealing the cup holder and the smaller one that covers a small coin area. On the passenger side of those pads they indent near the point where they meet. Is that where the driver is supposed to grip and lift the compartment lids? Just seems kinda unneccessary, unless there's some reason that's eluding me.

Skylark

I'm guessing you must be seeing some kind of an indentation along the side where the release button is for the storage compartment. See picture below and you can see the button at the top.

9919flock-1-med.JPG

Back