What's the most frequent question you get on the NSX?

I got a good laugh out of that...but....to bad that it didnt suprise me any :O( Oh My god! was I like that in high school too?:eek: )

1. What kind of car is that?
2. Is that a ferrari?
3. Is that a lamborghini?
4. How much did you pay for the car?
5. How fast does it go?
6. (most frequently asked question from women...) What are you doing tonight? Can i have you phone number? :biggrin:

The worse and it seem the most common question amongst our group...

IS THAT THE NEW CORVETTE???

Honestly I get that question almost every time I take it out. So much so I got a new personalized license plate (see below)

TLC004.jpg

1. What kind of car is that?

NSX.

2. Is that the Nissan?

No, that's a Pulsar NX.

3. Is that a Lamborghini?

No, it's a Honda.

Last week someone pulled up alongside my Mondena and asked if it was a Porsche. Last month someone at work congratulated me on the purchase of my new Mustang (they saw the horse on the back).

Strange, and pitiful, some of the questions…funny to read.

Since I didn’t really know what an NSX was before I got mine, I’m really surprised how many people I meet DO know what it is. It has been stranger that told me about Senna, the first VTEC, first alu car, first this and that. One even says “humm. NSX. I bet THAT car turns in nice”. Jeez, I didn’t know if my car did turn in nice or not, since I only had the car for a couple of days.

It happens all the time. Its eerie.
The last time someone asked me, I was on a business trip and I was trying a well known Indian restaurant for the first time, just as it opened, before the usual crowd started trickling in.

My car is the only one in the parking lot, I was waiting for my dinner. Some 5 guys come in, apparently regulars, the waiter sits them across the room from me. One of the guys immediately leans over and asks if that was my car since he supposed it was because I was the only one there.

He and his friends knew exactly what it was, more about it than me actually. They invited me to their table, ordered all kind of cool stuff for me and just stuffed me with the greatest Indian food I have ever had. THAT was a great evening!

The time before that, I’m sitting in a traffic jam at a long red light in a town in England. It’s hot, my window is down. To my left is a white van man (he was a roofer) also stopped and with his window down (My car is left hand drive, his is right hand drive). He is about 6 inches away from me and we have a great conversation bout cars. He asks me how long I had the car etc and he knew all about NSXes.

Everybody I meet here seems to know more about the car than me. Even the tow truck guy who arrived at work to tow another car asked me if it’s the 3.0 or 3.2 litre model! Whoa!
The woman whose car was being towed casually remarks that if she had a Honda NSX, she wouldn’t need the tow truck.
Huh!?
She even got the letters N-S-X the right way around. I had to look to see if there was a badge or something stuck to the front of my car.

The only one who gets it wrong is my wife who calls it a pimp car. (don’t worry, every time she sits in the passenger seat, I take the first opportunity to ask her what that makes her?…). Also when she sees a Corvette, she delights in saying, “Look Pete, there’s a car like yours”. Traitor.

nice thread.:smile:

Them: “What kind of car is that?”
Me: “an NSX”
Them: “an NXS?”
Me: “No, that’s a rock band from the 1980’s, a N-S-X”
Them: "Oh"

What's the fastest you've gone?

Danny. RED SR 71
REPEAL V.C. 22351:smile: :biggrin: :wink: :eek:

Hi~! Everyone,
I am a new owner of a NSX too...< only 4 days >, the most question i got is `how much is it? ' , is so rude...but i am getting use to it now....
last night a woman walk in front of my car in the carpark...and she yell out~! What a nice Ferrari you have~! My God~!

A new Hong Kong NSX owner

Recent questions:

"Have you seen the new one that's coming out? There are pictures of it in MotorTrend you know..."

....Jeeze

hmmm...

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 161
Back