"What's it worth?" II

Sorry for the new thread, but a friend is looking at a pristine '95 with 7K miles on it. What's it worth?

While everyone is throwing around numbers, nobody has asked any of very important questions.

1.) Color comination? (this may impact the desirability of the car)

2.) Transmission? (automatic may depress the value, as opposed to manual)

3.) Service records? (even with low mileage, the car is 12 years old)

4.) Any accident damage? (just because milage is low does not mean no accidents)

5.) Original owner, multiple owner, or dealership seller?

6.) Mods or stock?

All of these factors impact this cars value. If you have a truly mint stock '95 Formula Red/Black with 5-speed, all records, and original owner, as opposed to a highly modified Brooklands Green/Tan automatic with no records, 4 owners, a repainted front bumper and fender, and a dealership seller, the values will be VERY different. You know what I mean?

While everyone is throwing around numbers, nobody has asked any of very important questions.

1.) Color comination? (this may impact the desirability of the car)

2.) Transmission? (automatic may depress the value, as opposed to manual)

3.) Service records? (even with low mileage, the car is 12 years old)

4.) Any accident damage? (just because milage is low does not mean no accidents)

5.) Original owner, multiple owner, or dealership seller?

6.) Mods or stock?

It's hard to know the answer to these questions as I have only seen the car from the street and heard from my friend that the dealership is asking $53K

The color is black on black, but I don't even know the trans type. I've got nothing to do today, so maybe I'll check it out.

IMHO $53k is too much even for a ZERO mileage '95. For $51k you can buy a pristine 99 with 11k miles on this forum.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94256

If you are looking at a '95 you really owe it to yourself to find a '97. More car for not much more money.

Auto tranny WILL take down the value.

Back