What's it worth:99 Zanardi with 26k miles?

Hope you can buy it, its definetly on my list of cars to own in the next few years, yes I would take it over NA2 facelift.

Good luck

"What's it worth:99 Zanardi with 26k miles"

So, what is it worth?
Sounds like your probably the only one here who know's for sure!:smile:
Congrats!

Sounds like your probably the only one here who know's for sure!:smile:

I'd like to consider myself on expert on NSX pricing, the Zanardi is one I know nothing about.

I'd like to consider myself on expert on NSX pricing, the Zanardi is one I know nothing about.

It is one of the rarest models and demand will "always" be there don't let a good one pass we want photos:biggrin:

It's tough to find an accurate value, I guess the real answer to what it's worth is what someone is willing to pay.

I found some Auction Results from all over the country, but the latest was in 04.

06/08/04 FAAO Regular $48,800 21,939 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
05/11/04 FAAO Regular $47,000 21,939 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
01/08/04 GTR PHNX Regular $44,400 37,181 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
04/01/03 SAN DIEG Lease $49,800 33,094 Above RED 6G 6 Yes

I watched a Zanardi run at Manheim in 06, it had 19k on it and was no-saled at $51.5k

It's tough to find an accurate value, I guess the real answer to what it's worth is what someone is willing to pay.

I found some Auction Results from all over the country, but the latest was in 04.

06/08/04 FAAO Regular $48,800 21,939 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
05/11/04 FAAO Regular $47,000 21,939 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
01/08/04 GTR PHNX Regular $44,400 37,181 Above RED 6G 6 Yes
04/01/03 SAN DIEG Lease $49,800 33,094 Above RED 6G 6 Yes

I watched a Zanardi run at Manheim in 06, it had 19k on it and was no-saled at $51.5k

Those prices sound low and IMO Zinardis should sell north of 50k with low miles in good condition. Your right a car is worth what the seller is willing to let it go for and the buyers purchasing power.

Congrats Mike, I'm jealous!

To think I was doing the happy dance just to get a set of the -S/Z rims.

Hey Mike, Congrats! So, this was a result of this chance encounter?! Pretty cool. :cool:

Pretty strange how life works, I didnt plan on buying my current house...kinda happened in the same wacky way. Im so excited. Im just hoping I dont have to sell my S2000 but we'll see. I barely drive it, but i'll be kicking myself if I sell it.

Im compiling a Zanardi owner/car database that will be the most complete and accurate to date. These cars are too interesting to not track and record the history of them.

Pics will be coming as soon as the ink on the contract dries:biggrin:

Lasko you suck!:mad:

I want it!LOL:biggrin: I kid i kid, The kid:biggrin:

Seriously congrats man I hope all goes well in the transaction and you know if you should ever have to unload it There will be no title work etc. involved I can take it off your hands! You just let me know.

Anyway keep that thing on lockdown in climate controled space and never touch it. Except for when Kyle and I roll up there.. You know we will need a rental!:biggrin:

Anyway keep that thing on lockdown in climate controled space and never touch it. Except for when Kyle and I roll up there.. You know we will need a rental!:biggrin:

She'll be sitting next to the S2000 in a warehouse and only driven on special occassions. I spoke to Kyle the other day, we're planning for a spring NYC trip:biggrin:

Man Mike, YOU SUCK SIR!!! Lol, congrats on picking this thing up bro. Very rare and special car indeed.

Dude you just have to post pics of all of them together!

Dude you just have to post pics of all of them together!

I know, I know:biggrin: Pic's will be here on Wed, pending no snow.:wink:

Back