What's best to put in a Navpod

Hi All,

Before anything, thank you for any input you have on this matter. I just purchased a new Navpod from a fellow Primer here. I was wondering what is my best option here if I don't want to lose my stock stereo and just want to get NAV/Backup Cam/Bluetooth/IPod working?

Regards,

Doraemon

I have a 7" Magellan gps unit mounted in mine. Won't do Bluetooth or iPod but it will do backup cam and it has a huge display. Fits really nice in the navpod too

Thank you for your answers so far. I have seen the nexus 7 thread and the only thing I was concerned was that I can't reach the on/off button. I don't drive the car all of the times and I don't want it to drain my battery when the car is sitting doing nothing. Also, I don't think I am as handy as you so I don't know if I can take it apart and put it back working. Is there anything like the old Alpine 740BT or 770 that would work just like a touch display?

I have a 7" Magellan gps unit mounted in mine. Won't do Bluetooth or iPod but it will do backup cam and it has a huge display. Fits really nice in the navpod too

What model is it? How do you like the Magellan GPS itself?

Looking for a backup cam solution...

Thanks!

The magellan I have is the rm1700. Fits great looks at home. The software itself is ok I'm used to garmin software since all my other cars have kenwood dual dins however it is pretty good.

It can also be setup for a backup input

Great, thanks for the info!

yeah, the Magellan wireless backup camera seems like it'll be a good fit for me.

I'm also mostly familiar with the Garmin units, I'm glad the Magellan software is decent.

Here is a pic of the navpod

qeqe7y7y.jpg

It's the best picture i could find on my phone. The car is all stored up for winter but possibly on the weekend I can go in it and take some better pics if you'd like.

urasy3yt.jpg

She isn't nude but y'all get the idea lol

Back