• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats about USER Deamon and the Deamon Supra?

Hello Kevin, my name is Vance and I'm in the process of completing a deal on the NSX R seats. Patrik ask me to send the money via Paypal to you,sens he dont have eny paypal account .so I'm here to verify that you are awared of the situation. Patrik also told me you will package and ship the seats for him.

Please let me know ASAP, and also your paypal address.

Thanks

Vance
2003 NSX Berlina Black/Red Interior #126
Fujitsubo Exhaust Manifold, GT-One v.2 Titanium Super Flow Exhaust, Test Pipes, Mugen AIS
2006 Honda S2000 Berlina Black/Black Interior

this was his first Pm to me
he pm me after talking whith Patrik
allso he called me and told me , hello i will send you the money sens i know you have been dealing whith Dali racing and SOS and i check you upp and they told me that you have purchace a lots of stuff so i send the money to you and you will give them to patrik and take the seats and pakage them and send them to me

so if im just a badguy how does it come that he thanks me so much in every pm , and whants me to help him and then he says diffrent here on the forum , maybe thats why i dont help him enymore to get the last 2000 , why the hell should i pay when its something between him and patrik ,,
allso i have a company whith a staff of 18 why the hell should i hussel somebody for 2k ,allso i was the one how called and emailed the polis here in Sweden , so what the F---
sorry the language im pissed of this situation
so its ending here im not going to care enymore about this ,
and allso im not affraid of your FBI they are welcom i have proof and witness that Vance bussinesspartner Patrik was here and clamed the money that vance owed him thats it and i have paper on it

Peace Out

So Keveh, doesn't matter what you post, at the end of the day, you got my money!!!

you ALSO have my bank transfer information, how about just resolve this by sending me back rest of the money? If you do the honorable thing, I can call Paypal and let them know you have refunded the money.

The last PM I received from you was basically telling me that you "tried" to send me another $2 grand but the transfer did not go through, and that was a year ago. Shortly after receiving your e-mail, I put in an inquiry with my bank to check if the transfer information has changed, or if there was an attempt for wiring, and there wasn't. So I wonder why the second refund transfer was a no-go and YOU STOP RESPOND TO MY PM AND E-MAILS after that particular contact.

It is not hard, it is as simple as issuing a refund by spend little time at the bank. After all, you had my money since march of 2006l!!! If you need the money transfer information again, I can send it to you.

Oh BTW, it's nice to see you on Prime again. I just spoke to Paypal and they told me after the case was closed, you have never contacted them again. Please, please stop lying!!! I maybe 6000 miles away, but I know you better than you think I do. Whether FBI/IC3 will get to you is one thing, when Paypal put a collection on your credit is another. Perhaps you don't care, but you will have to live with it.

Last edited:
why sould i contact paypal i ont have eny problem whit them???
i have allready a acoount on paypal that is active and bouth last week on ebay and payed trouh paypal ??
i have to work now,, have a nice life

why sould i contact paypal i ont have eny problem whit them???
i have allready a acoount on paypal that is active and bouth last week on ebay and payed trouh paypal ??
i have to work now,, have a nice life
So you tried to contact Paypal so you can pay me back the money, but you didn't contact Paypal? Lying again?

KEVEH. YOU ARE A THIEVE AND A LIER. YOU F**k OVER PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSCIOUS. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DATE WHEN THE TIME COMES.

Yep, you too have a nice life. After all, I have no problem sleep at night.

Last edited:
You returned $2 of the $7 grand. So the balance is $5 grand, not $2 grand!!!

this is what vanc wrote in the beginning

and this is what he pm me about

I have submit information to Paypal. I told them 3000 USD was returned. Unfortunately, they will not unfreeze your account unless it is pay back in full. However, I have told them I will consider $5000 total in return as pay back in full. They told me not to do it, but I insisted. So once you have return two more thousand, They will honor my request and reopen your account

this is allso onother pm
Kevin, I got USD $2979 deposit into my account today. It wasn't $3500 as I was hoping for, but thanks

First he say i rip him off 10k then its 7k
then its 5k
then he says i send him 2k after 10minits he say i send him 3k
dont say enything if you dont know the whole thing ,,let the FBI take care of that im ready for them so we can solv this matter

You advertised seats that were for sale. Vance sent you the money for the seats. Vance never got his seats. The money that he sent you was not immediatly returned. If you want us to believe that he's the bad guy and you're innocent, just please tell us why Vance has had to wait so long for a full refund. Tell us why the full amount of his money was not paid back to him if there were no seats. Why has his refund turned into a 2 year payment plan ? Who originally spent the money that Vance sent? If it was "Patrick", why did you set up a deal for him and then give him Vance's money without even verifying the existence of the seats. If you gave "Patrick" $7,000, and "Patrick" didn't deliever the seats, why did you not immediatly ask him to return the money ?

You returned $2 of the $7 grand. So the balance is $5 grand, not $2 grand!!!

this is what vanc wrote in the beginning

and this is what he pm me about

I have submit information to Paypal. I told them 3000 USD was returned. Unfortunately, they will not unfreeze your account unless it is pay back in full. However, I have told them I will consider $5000 total in return as pay back in full. They told me not to do it, but I insisted. So once you have return two more thousand, They will honor my request and reopen your account

this is allso onother pm
Kevin, I got USD $2979 deposit into my account today. It wasn't $3500 as I was hoping for, but thanks

First he say i rip him off 10k then its 7k
then its 5k
then he says i send him 2k after 10minits he say i send him 3k
dont say enything if you dont know the whole thing ,,let the FBI take care of that im ready for them so we can solv this matter
Keveh, I'm not going to do this marry go around BS.

You advertised the seats, you got the money. You return a portion after you were notified a report was filed with the FBI, as time goes by, you probably thought the danger period was over, so you stop replying my e-mail and Paypal's periodical reminder e-mails. What you didn't know is the investigation is still on.

Regardless, you still own me some money and you have not return it. Yep, "It's all about Vancehu" when you stole from him.

You advertised seats that were for sale. Vance sent you the money for the seats. Vance never got his seats. The money that he sent you was not immediatly returned. If you want us to believe that he's the bad guy and you're innocent, just please tell us why Vance has had to wait so long for a full refund. Tell us why the full amount of his money was not paid back to him if there were no seats. Why has his refund turned into a 2 year payment plan ? Who originally spent the money that Vance sent? If it was "Patrick", why did you set up a deal for him and then give him Vance's money without even verifying the existence of the seats. If you gave "Patrick" $7,000, and "Patrick" didn't deliever the seats, why did you not immediatly ask him to return the money ?

i did not place eny ad for eny seats i have a servicedep it means i service a lots of german cars all day everyday
and i did not whant to get involved n eny Sell/buy it was vancehu how called me and asked me if i know this patrik and i told him no the only thing i know is that he have been in our workshop and made a service on his red NSX ,,vancehu asked me if he had type r seats i told him i dont know sens i have never seen a typer seat before the only thing i remember is that they where red ,,thats it ,, vancehu wanted me to give the guy the money and he was promissing to come by whith the seats , my deal was only to take care of the transfer of the money and pakage the seats nothing else
and then i got in this situation and i payed from my own pocket 3k
that it belive it or not ,but sometimes you do stupid stuff and get burn for it.
but as i have say before i have giving vancehu and the polid detail information about the guy all of his persondata and birthday ,socialsecuritynummer and adress on the open forum

allso blackdarko
how funny you post and ask one thing about supra on a nsx forum
allso nice IP adress you have let see where it goes to Hmmmmmmmmm

Back