• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What year NSX do you drive???

What year NSX do you drive?

• 91-94

Votes: 82 52.9%
  • 95-96

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • 97-01

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • 02-05

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Zanardi or 95+ Coupe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm curious to see what the current trend is on prime... if you have more than one NSX, post the one you drive more often.... or whichever you bought first.

Good poll idea.

I drive a 1992 by choice. Easy to mod and I'm not gonna freak out if I scratch the bugger. :biggrin:

When I first read the question, I thought it said
'What year did you drive your NSX'? I thought to myself, that is a question taylor made for my driving habits since it was late last year that I drove it last.
I did vote on poll though.

Good poll idea.

I drive a 1992 by choice. Easy to mod and I'm not gonna freak out if I scratch the bugger. :biggrin:

I can relate to this one Oyagi, I feel that way about my 91. But I also take good care of it but I am jonesing to drive it since we had snow and ice down here in Atlanta this past week!! I want some warm weather - geez I'm tired of winter all ready! Old cars just don't like winter.

When I first read the question, I thought it said
'What year did you drive your NSX'? I thought to myself, that is a question taylor made for my driving habits since it was late last year that I drove it last.
I did vote on poll though.

Weather related I hope?!

The '91's are going to run away with it... :biggrin:

I own a 94 since it was the last year for the hard top for the most part:biggrin:

I just had a feeling that the 97-01's were a little more "rare" than the 02-05's. At least on the forums. Just an interesting observation.

We'll see how it plays out. By the way, some of this info may be helpful to vendors, etc etc. ;)

I just had a feeling that the 97-01's were a little more "rare" than the 02-05's. At least on the forums. Just an interesting observation.

We'll see how it plays out. By the way, some of this info may be helpful to vendors, etc etc. ;)

You could just check here.

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

There are many people subscribed to prime but many that are not active, and certainly don't do polls, so I don't think your poll will tell you much more than who is active on prime and who likes to take polls.

Actually it tells me a lot... It's a quick glimpse of current active prime members.

No sample set is going to be 100%, that's the point. But it should give you a fairly accurate idea of the kind of people that hang around on these forums, which again, is the only purpose of this poll.

Not sure why some people have a hard time understanding that this is nothing more than an amusing observation, not meant to really arrive at any hard conclusions.
:smile:

put my '97 vote in :biggrin: would love to drive a na1 or 02+ see if/where there may be differences and how subtle they may be...x

Last edited:
Where do I look on the car to find out what year it is? :biggrin:

Got a 91, mostly since it has the orginal flip ups and is coupe. Not to mention the halarious looks on people's faces when i tell them it's a 91 an not like an 08-09

I drive a 2000 nsx-t. With the 02 heads/tails, and the widebody kit most people dont have a clue what year it is. They just say,"i've never seen one in real life:confused:."

Back