What ya think so far...?

I'm building a personal website just for the heck of it. I also dedicated a page to the NSX <a href="http://home.austin.rr.com/zuerst/">HERE</a>...

Click on the mirror to enter and pick Acura NSX on the orange site menu, and tell me what ya think of it so far...

Any feedback on what should be added, changed...etc would be greatly appreciated...
biggrin.gif

edit: oops, wrong address...

[This message has been edited by Zuerst (edited 06 July 2002).]

I really like the wave file of the engine. And the picture was REALLY cool (the sound effects enhanced it even more).

You have three links for the specs of the car... do you plan on putting more things about the car in there? Pics, mods, "interesting experiences," ect?

It looks like its going to come out great. Keep it up.

Thanks, the three specs are just space holder for now to get the general layout... The sound file was recorded/belongs to James R. I actually wrote an e-mail to him to ask whether or not I can use the clip... But I definitely plan on putting more stuff in it.

If you took those picture of of nsxprime then you might want to check with Lud to see if its ok. They were posted by the owners of the cars, meaning Lud had permission to use them.

Looking good.

One small thing that stood out. "Braking from 0-60" I'd rather have brakes that slow me down
smile.gif

------------------
01' NSX-T Silverstone
02' Chevy Avalanche 1500
00' Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300
02' Honda VTX-1800
02' Aprilia Falco SL1000

Back