What would a 1992 NSX with...

Any thoughts on what a one-owner, 1992 NSX, red/blk, 5 sp with 8000 miles would sell for? Assuming that it's pristine, of course.

Thanks,
-Jim

------------------
1991 NSX Blk/Blk
1974 Vette 454 4 spd
Wht/Blk

I know of several instances of similar 1991 NSX's (pristine, under 10K miles) which changed hands in the past year or two. Each was sold for $40-42K. I would expect a '92 to go for a similar price.

A '92 is probably in the snap ring range and if so, the preventive repair should probably be considered. Same thing for the Dali "window thingies" to prevent the window regulator failure. If the engine hatch struts and trunk struts have never been replaced, they probably need it by now. (All but the snap ring preventive are relatively inexpensive.)

I just purchased a Good Condition (Body and interior) 92 NSX Sebring Silver with 68K miles for $34K Kind of high Yet for the color and conditon way worth it..

As I priced out some NSX's I found that it's not the miles it's the condition of the car that makes the value.

MY '92 had the snap ring fixed, window regulators fixed, new clutch, new tires, comptech Exhaust, SSR rims, so it kind of made up for the price

[This message has been edited by HapaHaole (edited 06 March 2001).]

If the car is in the snap-ring range, how much is the preventative repair?

-Jim

------------------
1991 NSX Blk/Blk
1974 Vette 454 4 spd
Wht/Blk

Originally posted by Jimbo:
If the car is in the snap-ring range, how much is the preventative repair?

-Jim

hmm I looked at one.. and I have to say depending on the dealer Near you.. the price will range from $1000 ~ $7000 I would stay away from one that is.. I bought one that was in the range and fixed 2 years ago. He paid $2400 for it.

Back