What we might see in this year Tokyo motor show.

Newest Rendition from Japanese mag.

newHSCpic2.jpg

Keep the rear end, put the front end from the HSC on it and remove the hatch scoop and that should be the next NSX :eek: :biggrin:

I actually like how the b-pillar was fixed, now if they could somehow integrate the current rear spoiler into it I'd say I need to start saving my pennies.

comquat1 said:
I actually like how the b-pillar was fixed, now if they could somehow integrate the current rear spoiler into it I'd say I need to start saving my pennies.

I agree. And I actualy like the scoop as it would probably serve a purpose with this set up. Unfortunately, I have seen way too many of these imposter photos to get my hopes up.

I love that! They need to make that car! Looks much nicer than the HSC to me.

OH!! Yes, that is much nicer than the HSC. I love the straight, clean line from the base of the A-pillar to the rear. Infinitely better than the overstyled, dumbbell-looking, '78 Corvette double-bubble line of the HSC.

This design is clean and crisp and actually pays homage to the awesome design of the original.

The only problem is the B-pillar is still too big. It should be as small as possible for maximum rear visibility, and blacked out for minimal "excess" of styling. I HATE the idea of killing rear visibity just for a more overwrought styling statement, which in fact doesn't look good at all on this car (or the HSC).

Still, this is a big improvement. Exciting!

Beat me to it, saw this magazine yesterday, in the article it mentions this model would be out in 2008 (guess-tulating again maybe) :confused:

Akira said:
Now the big questions is.... What engine is it using?

i hope the answer to that is something like 4.0 litre 90 degree 9k redline 500 hp beast. because if it isnt i'm not sure what the draw would be over the current nsx :biggrin:

ajnsx said:
Beat me to it, saw this magazine yesterday, in the article it mentions this model would be out in 2008 (guess-tulating again maybe) :confused:

Hmm.. that is very interesting because my source said the next NSX is coming out in 2008/2009 and will have a V8.

ajnsx said:
You may just get your mega-horsepower nsx yet, netviper! :biggrin:

Yep! The problem is, I won't be able to afford it! :biggrin:

i can see it now

lol

2008 Honda ??? V8 550 hp 9k monster
MSRP: $189,000

oh the pain =)

The easiest thing for Honda to do would be to put two S2000 engines together. I dont think anyone would complain either with a 4.4L V8 pumping out almost 500HP with a 8+ redline.

That'd be a cheap engine for them to develop, and it would fit the bill. They need the next car to be reasonably priced.

khappucino said:
i can see it now

lol

2008 Honda ??? V8 550 hp 9k monster
MSRP: $189,000

oh the pain =)

I don't think they would go that high in price.

My guess:

4.4L V8 (2x S2000) with 440hp and 330 TQ, 8000 rpm, 7-speed paddle shifter, brembos, 18/19 inch wheels.

NetViper said:
I don't think they would go that high in price.

My guess:

4.4L V8 (2x S2000) with 440hp and 330 TQ, 8000 rpm, 7-speed paddle shifter, brembos, 18/19 inch wheels.

Sounds reasonable. I do think the staggard size rims are done though. I would say 18/18, maybe 19/19 if they are ambitious.

The more you look at it the more this version looks Lamborghini ish. That is a good thing IMHO as I like the style of the Mercielago and even the Gallardo more than the F430. I could see Lamborghini releasing this car right between the the two cars. Man, I sure do hope Honda brings out this version. This would surely be a more attractive car over the LF-A. It would also give me another to work toward. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one sooner than the 12 years it took me to get the NSX :tongue:

ChrisK said:
The more you look at it the more this version looks Lamborghini ish. That is a good thing IMHO as I like the style of the Mercielago and even the Gallardo more than the F430. I could see Lamborghini releasing this car right between the the two cars. Man, I sure do hope Honda brings out this version. This would surely be a more attractive car over the LF-A. It would also give me another to work toward. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one sooner than the 12 years it took me to get the NSX :tongue:
i will be able to afford a used one about 10 years after they come out...about the time the gas stations stop selling gas and everything switched to hydrogen...

NUK3M said:
WOW

looks nice even if its just a rendition - sort hints of the baby lambo.

wonder wat an all blk top would look like?

As a side note, I hate the term "baby lambo". There's nothing baby about a 500 hp V10.

Back