What time on Thursday??

Hey guys (Peter / Larry),

It seems as though people are wondering what time they should get to the Glenn on Thursday. On NSXPO.com Thursday is early registration, but for people carvaning from out of town they need a more specific time. Does registration open at noon, 2:00, 5:00?? I figure to be there around 3:00PM, if registration is not open Karen and I will just drive around. Do you guys have a set time yet??

-John

Don't worry about specific times on thursday guys,just try to get to the hotel in corning,not the track, at a reasonable time preferably whilst still daylight so as to get a better lay of the land.There is no need to get hung up on specifics for Thursday we understand folks are coming in from all over.Once there things will fall into place!:D

The schedule posted on nsxpo.com calls for "Early Bird Evening Registration" and "Welcome Reception". While the hours have not yet been set, I think it's safe to assume that they will be similar to previous years, when the evening registration and welcome reception took place roughly 7 to 10 pm, give or take an hour.

jadkar said:
for people carvaning from out of town they need a more specific time. Does registration open at noon, 2:00, 5:00??
Those times don't sound like "evening" to me... :p

docjohn said:
try to get to the hotel in corning,not the track, at a reasonable time preferably whilst still daylight so as to get a better lay of the land.
According to this website, the sun in Corning will set at 6:39 pm on October 7, 2004.

Those times don't sound like "evening" to me...
When you get up as early as I do they do:):) Plus, I don't follow the sun, way too unreliable :D:D:D

Don't worry, be Happy

John, I'm certain that as the time draws near, we'll all make caravan arrangements to go on up!!! I've just booked my reservation at the Radisson, but as of now, don't know what time I'll be leaving that day. Let's just keep the lines open, and look forward to having a great weekend. Maybe Bob will let Karen take some more great pictures with his lens!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Don't worry, be Happy

RPM217 said:
Maybe Bob will let Karen take some more great pictures with his lens

Only if this time she promises to actually take a damn photo of me.

However, if she is still unable to figure out how to focus on such a fast moving NSX as mine, at least I have my brother there to get a photo of me (it pays to be in charge of photography for the event - a little nepotism goes a long way to ensuring I get photographed this time).

Re: Re: Don't worry, be Happy

RSO 34 said:
Only if this time she promises to actually take a damn photo of me.

However, if she is still unable to figure out how to focus on such a fast moving NSX as mine, at least I have my brother there to get a photo of me (it pays to be in charge of photography for the event - a little nepotism goes a long way to ensuring I get photographed this time).

Is he bringing the new M3?:D

nsx1164 said:
Cool... I had this "fun" opportunity at NSXPO 99 in Laguna Seca.
Was that the NSXPO where you got the photo of your Eclipse rental car on the cover of NSX Driver because you were driving in the middle of a long line of NSXs?

Back