What the hell is this?

Almost all of us on the forums are Honda enthusiasts. And we are all aware of Honda's strengths. Honda's failure to execute over the last decade is what disappoints. If you were Michael Schumacher's dad and see his talent and potential while he was young, you would be disappointed if he never capitalized on that and became less of what he accomplished today.

Regarding the NSX, the product of Honda's strength was delivered back in 1991. Shortly after that, (with the passing of Soichiro) the company either lacked vision or lacked the disciplined leadership to execute on its vision.

Major Stoner is so correct with his statement. Honda needs to understand its core strengths and execute on that. Honda, your customers are waiting.

MAJOR STONER said:
After eight years of waiting for a new NSX, I can't believe that things are going so horribly wrong. They show a prototype, and claim that is the direction that they are going to go in, only to abandon the idea, then still display the concept at show. After being brainwashed into believing that "less is more", Honda is going to skip a V8 for a V10. Ten years after AWD proves itself, Honda thinks it would be logical to consider it's new s-awd technology on its new flagship which may come out in prototype form in three years if the economy can sustain such an automobile. Honda has its head so far up its butt that it can taste the McDonalds on the back of its teeth.

"Apollo production version"

Attachments

• apolloproduction.jpg
    apolloproduction.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 113
Looks like Thundercles.

Attachments

• thundercleese.gif
    thundercleese.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 54
holy crap:eek: if honda was smart, they'd be building this thing right now!!!!

although, I don't know how easy it would be to turn left or right( a little low) that thing is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

4723hsc_roadster.jpg

It would be very interesting to de-rice this car, it would look fantastic. I would remove the fuel door, put more realistic wheels (more OEM design, higher tire profile) and maybe remove the wing or put an integrated one.

Any photoshopper? :p

Less Porsche GT, more Lotus Esprit...

Attachments

• lotus_08a.jpg
    lotus_08a.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 94
  • lotus_08b.jpg
    lotus_08b.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 102
I don't wish to seem negative, but the car above looks like a F50/430/zonda/camaro winged-out, posuer-mobile, with none of the elegant simplicity of the current design. I like the less-is-more quality of the NSX and hope the next iteration doesn't try to be a Guillardass wannabe...but that's only my opinion. The picture is very well done and the car is cool and all....just not what I see the next NSX as being.:frown:

gheba_nsx said:
It would be very interesting to de-rice this car, it would look fantastic. I would remove the fuel door, put more realistic wheels (more OEM design, higher tire profile) and maybe remove the wing or put an integrated one.Any photoshopper? :p

Agree re: fuel cap , perhaps alternative 'wing' options, and a Convertible would rock!, but leave those wheels ! They're gorgeous * Look somewhat like the HRE's ... yummy* Excellent draw (my new wallpaper) !

p.s. I am wondering how it would look in red... Can anyone photoshop it ?

red...
attachment.php

Attachments

• reddress.jpg
    reddress.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 620
that's pretty good looking actually :biggrin:

i actually like the fuel door :biggrin: but thats just me

enesexdreamer said:
is it just me or the front of the 1st pic looks somewhat of a camaro:confused:

4723hsc_roadster.jpg

gold1.highlight.jpg

the front bumper is very similar to the late Camaro

i like that pic. looks fn sweet. i don't think they'd ever do it though. i don't know why honda is so damn conservative. even if they are doing something radical it doesn't look anything like what another company would consider radical. and no matter what design they decide on.... i bet it'll have 16 inch wheels, possibly with hubcaps. it's sad that they just finally started putting nicer wheels on their cars in 06. i have no idea why they jip people in the wheel dept on all of their cars. oh well.

Back