What the hell is this?

Gents and Germs,
I don't know about you .....but this is FREAKING HOT!!!!! What the hell is this?:cool:

Callin Major Stoner....this is in your gallery.

4723hsc_roadster.jpg

4723NSXevo-med.jpg

Please tell me the first picture is the new NSX! Please. I think i'll just faint if that's the new generation NSX. That body style will last another 15 years easily until 2025!!! Someone send the picture to Acura! It's the perfect body for a V10 in that baby! WoW

It is just a Photoshop chop, nothing official.

No, all my stuff is posted in my gallery. I opened an account over at deviantart.com, but I never posted anything. The idea was sparked from the Pagani Zonda Roadster F, which you can find featured at the following link, a great site with great pictures...

http://www.motortoday.com/

I know the final product will be all what we have been waiting for. Honda never dissapoints.:wink:

I hope we are all saving up for this special point in time.

I probably will be able to afford one 3-5 years after the unveiling for a used one. Market should be filled up with lots of goodies by then.:smile:

After eight years of waiting for a new NSX, I can't believe that things are going so horribly wrong. They show a prototype, and claim that is the direction that they are going to go in, only to abandon the idea, then still display the concept at show. After being brainwashed into believing that "less is more", Honda is going to skip a V8 for a V10. Ten years after AWD proves itself, Honda thinks it would be logical to consider it's new s-awd technology on its new flagship which may come out in prototype form in three years if the economy can sustain such an automobile. Honda has its head so far up its butt that it can taste the McDonalds on the back of its teeth.

BTW-Blue car was inspired by Gumpert Apollo.

Attachments

• Gumpert Apollo.gif
    Gumpert Apollo.gif
    77.1 KB · Views: 234
MAJOR STONER said:
After eight years of waiting for a new NSX, I can't believe that things are going so horribly wrong. They show a prototype, and claim that is the direction that they are going to go in, only to abandon the idea, then still display the concept at show. After being brainwashed into believing that "less is more", Honda is going to skip a V8 for a V10. Ten years after AWD proves itself, Honda thinks it would be logical to consider it's new s-awd technology on its new flagship which may come out in prototype form in three years if the economy can sustain such an automobile. Honda has its head so far up its butt that it can taste the McDonalds on the back of its teeth.

Wow… So much negative energy, so much anger, so much hatred...

Not a single time, Honda mentioned any of the show car "THIS IS THE NSX REPLACEMENT, WE ARE GOING TO BUILT IT!”

They always said, it is certainly a possibility.

Don't forget, it is a free market; you can always buy a Lexus, Toyota, BMW, etc., if you are so discontent with Honda Product.

that is a happy smile. Seriously, I can say either Peter@Downforce or Will Contrell can make it happen....................guys did you hear me? Peter? Will?

enesexdreamer said:
is it just me or the front of the 1st pic looks somewhat of a camaro:confused:

Vancehu said:
Wow… So much negative energy, so much anger, so much hatred...

Not a single time, Honda mentioned any of the show car "THIS IS THE NSX REPLACEMENT, WE ARE GOING TO BUILT IT!”

They always said, it is certainly a possibility.

Don't forget, it is a free market; you can always buy a Lexus, Toyota, BMW, etc., if you are so discontent with Honda Product.
I don't read so much anger / hatred as disappointment.

If you look at Major Stoner's picture gallery, it's obvious how big of a fan of the NSX and the HSC he is, even more so than me, I dare say. If someone is very passionate about something, and that thing does not come to pass, I can understand his disappointment.

enesexdreamer said:
is it just me or the front of the 1st pic looks somewhat of a camaro:confused:
A little, mostly because of the wide mouth and light placement. That's not to say it's bad though.

The second pick of the blue NSX looks like a feasible aftermarket kit for the current body NSX. It might be very expensive, but possible.
Much better option over the veilside kit.

Vancehu said:

Sure they did, over 2 years ago:

Takeo Fukui on 1/4/2004

"This type of commitment is also the reason we make vehicles like the Acura NSX and Honda S2000. The production volume is small. But the value is high - both for our customers and for the Honda engineers who develop these vehicles. And that is the thinking behind the HSC concept car that you can see at the Acura stand. This model will serve as the basis for the next generation NSX you will see within a few years. We are committed to achieve the industry best performance - no - rival - exists - for this vehicle."

http://www.hondanews.com/CatID1019?mid=2004010952993&mime=asc

And earlier at the 2003 Tokyo Auto Show:

The 13-year-old Acura NSX sports car will be replaced soon by a car much like the HSC concept coupe shown at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda President Takeo Fukui disclosed last week.

"I want to bring it out soon," Fukui said in an interview for the annual Automotive News Talk from the Top series. "Everybody is waiting for it. It won't be in a year, though."

Fukui called the two-seat HSC concept "a realistic proposal" and said the production NSX would not change much from the show car.

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20031103/FREE/311030710&SearchID=73239111156590

I wish the new nsx would look something like the first pic!! looks a lot like an nsx and ferrari!! love it!!

It looks like a cross between an NSX, Carrera GT, and a Camaro. . . It looks absolutely beautiful to me. Sometimes mixing car races makes a really beautiful baby.

Back