What Suspension You Running On Your 02+ NSX

Bilsteins with OEM springs on lowered perch.

Type R Chassis bars (if that counts).

JIC Coilovers (had Teins monoflex prior), Dali racing sways, stiffer bushings, comptech strutbar, toelinks, alignment & corner balancing

Last edited:
I'm running JRZ RS 2 way adjustable dampers, Comptech sway bars, non compliance rear beam, non compliance toe links, and Type R chassis bars.

Has anybody run across running or having put on or having somebody sold them a set of the earlier model NSX coilovers and then/thus having issues of the car's front suspension being way too low even at the highest adjustment?

As it seems like the 02+ NSX have longer shocks then the previous models thus when putting on the older version NSX fitment suspension, it makes the 02+ models dumped to the ground........

Thanks.......

I have the tein RE's. love them. but mine is an 92. there should be no difference any way.

By the way I just noticed we have the same sides, & wheels and 02 front.

Last edited:
thansk again guys....

yes, PATRICIO.....looks like the same wheels and sideskirts.....and u did a swap on ur 92...NICE.....!!
very clean look ya got!!
mine's an 02 but went bananas with it after i got it when it first came out.....people were saying i was stupid and insane for ripping a brand new car apart of that stature.....LOL......

If you can afford it then JRZ's are the way to go.....if not then something on the level of JIC's, TEIN's, etc would be the next best choice.

Susension wise I am using:

• TEIN-RA suspension with 10kg/10kg springs all around.
  • Front NSX-R swaybar
  • Rear Standard swaybar
  • ScienceofSpeed Non-Compliance Toe-links

Love this setup. Car is very neutral in high-speed corners, doesn't need to take a set.

KW Variant 3 which would arguably could be the best option for the NSX while not costing the price of a JRZ/Moton

1000/600? That's a pretty big spread IMO, what's your setup (tires, widths, swaybars, power)?

Dali Track bars Front and Rear, Toyo R888 235/40/17 & 275/40/17.

They came form Comptech with 1000/600. I also have 800, 700 springs to play with... I think Ken told me that you guys were running 1000/800 on the Factor X car before switching them out to Motons. Yes?

Dali Track bars Front and Rear, Toyo R888 235/40/17 & 275/40/17.

They came form Comptech with 1000/600. I also have 800, 700 springs to play with... I think Ken told me that you guys were running 1000/800 on the Factor X car before switching them out to Motons. Yes?
Even with Motons we had 1000/800. Thats the tried and true, widely used setup.

I like the 235/275 setup. Where are your swaybars set at?

Even with Motons we had 1000/800. Thats the tried and true, widely used setup.

I like the 235/275 setup. Where are your swaybars set at?

I just changed from the Dali Track/Street to the Track bars so I have them set in the middle hole for both to start until I can get out on the track and test. Next track day is 9/13.

With the 1000/800 setup what were you using for a rear sway?

Last edited:
I just changed from the Dali Track/Street to the Track bars so I have them set in the middle hole for both to start until I can get out on the track and test. Next track day is 9/13.

With the 1000/800 setup what were you using for a rear sway?
They had everything from no bar, to stock, to Dali (I believe), to a custom one :biggrin:.

I actually have a car in my driveway tonight with 1000/800 235/40-17 275/40-17 Dali bars, but Penskes.

Back