What should I do?

I am waiting patiently to buy myself an NSX. However, this dilemma has come up.

In the duplex that I own, I have to engage a *very steep* driveway to get to my unit. My current car (and future beater), a stock-height Acura Vigor, will scrape. Needless to say, I think a lowered NSX will scrape as well.

Suggestions?

Don't know your age or financial status, but it seems like finding/buying a place with a more level driveway (and garage) should come 1st. You will get pissed fast wrecking $100 front lips everytime you take the car in/out. You could consider having the driveway/road junction regraded or maybe build a wooden drop in ramp to smooth out the dip. I am assuming there is a dip between the road and driveway, not just a really steep driveway. Good luck.

What he said...

Try driving your car in on a angle, see if you can do it without scraping. If not.........:confused:

Regards,
LarryB

Larry Bastanza said:
Try driving your car in on a angle, see if you can do it without scraping. If not.........:confused:

Regards,
LarryB

that's what I was thinking. My wife's Integra is dropped pretty low and she scrapes coming and going, but mine is regular height and I don't. The NSX MUST be taken at an angle or else I would be ripping off the front spoiler all the time as the other person already stated.
My drive is VERY steep and all of our cars come in at an angle.

Back