What is this?

yeah I have seen kits that are real easy to install, I think I saw a set for about 160 from e-bay, but i never did cuz i didnt like the buttons circle blue blining junk. LOL

I just looked found all the buttons but the half Pole button. I thought I had them all together will have to look later.

I just bought a seat heater kit from a vendor for about that price, and figured out how to us the TL seat heater switches in lieu of the crummy ones that came with the kit. The TL switches snap into place just like they were made for that panel.

I just bought a seat heater kit from a vendor for about that price, and figured out how to us the TL seat heater switches in lieu of the crummy ones that came with the kit. The TL switches snap into place just like they were made for that panel.

What vendor did you buy from? How hard was the install? Any regrets?

I bought the seat heater kit from leatherseats. Com. The only problem with them is the actual heater pads are a little small for the seats. But they work great. I had to figure out how to wire the switches I wanted to use (TL switches) Other than that the install was pretty straight forward. I have absolutly no regrets at all. It does not get that cold here, but to be able to have the targa top off when it's 40 deg outside is priceless.

Last edited:
Please forgive the dust on my interior, I installed the EDM/JDM switch panel, front fog lights (upper left switch) it was an EDM switch, Seat heaters (bottom left and right switches) and an antenna switch (upper right switch) The antenna switch is to eliminate the "fishing pole" antenna until I need the extra FM reception. Forgive the temporary switch for that as I have not been able to source the appropriate antenna switch. Preferably one that fits the oem edm/jdm switch panel. I may use a seat heater switch with the graphics removed and wired for three positions, down, half, and up. I would rather have just an antenna switch tho.

Wow, we think alike. I literally have the exact same button combination as you. My fog light and antenna buttons are from Australia and the heated seat switches are from a 2003 TL Type-S A-Spec. It felt wrong to bastardise the TL wiring since I cut wiring as far behind the plug as I could. The switches still had the clear protective covers on them.

Picture579.jpg

For the front fog lights the look I'm going for is the one below:
Pikko_2005_NSX-T.jpg

I already have the plate from a previous car but need to find a solution for the mounting.
Picture640.jpg

For the antenna button I might just wire it in-between the remote output on the deck. This would make the antenna go completely down but just as well. I'm having a hard time finding the mechanism for the proper half height. How did you wire yours in?

I'm planning to do my heated seats in February/March using these kits:

http://www.heatedseatkits.com/heatedseatkits/index.html

The kits have a high/low switch so to wire them in would be pretty easy. I'd also like to hook up the parking light wires to the switches so they come on when the headlights are on along with the other interior lights. Having a hard time finding plugs for the fog light and antenna buttons though. If you know of plugs that fit into the sockets let me know.

My heated seats are hi-lo as well. I had to "make" plugs for my switches, as well as figure out how to wire them. For the seat heaters if I remember right, you will need relays to make them work correctly. As far as my antenna switch, currently it is wired for up/down only via the signal wire. I need the half antenna switch like yours to make mine look better, where did you get it?
I created wiring diagrams for all of those switches, if you need them, let me know.

I wouldn't mind the diagrams. Post them here if possible or if they're in a MS file then let me know. The heated seats definitely need relays, thermostats and shut-offs most of which come with the kits I'm looking at.

The antenna switch I got from an Australian car. It was being sold here used about a year and a half ago. I'll probably use the trigger wire for the motor as well.

Back