What is this?

Got this beautiful 95 a couple of weeks ago. Just wondering what this is?(the buttons in the center console) All the other NSX's have a coin tray where these buttons are. Checked the manual and nothing.....

what.jpg

Last edited:
its the OEM cell phone buttons. useless in today's digital world.

you can even see the built in mic slots near the top. LOL

Last edited:
Those phones were Analog, they wont even work now. Maybe only in some places and emergency phone calls anyways. Like 911 :wink:

You can switch that out with different switches for like fog lights if you wanted among other things maybe.

Attachments

• Switches.jpg
    Switches.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Supra was just a pig. Tromp the pedal, the ass squats and you're GONE.

The NSX on the other hand really does handle unlike anything but lacks a little power. But I have grown outta the power game. I was looking for a beautiful weekend cruiser and I think I got exactly what I was looking for. I'm 6'3 so the cockpit is a little cramped but not unbearable. When the roofs out my hair dosn't rub on the liner :) This formula red gets maybe too much attention though. People follow me around, give thumbs up and take pics. It's a little crazy. When I trailered it home, my neighbors came out yelling nice Ferrari....

You can switch that out with different switches for like fog lights if you wanted among other things maybe.

Wow really clean looking. Nice job.

agreed, it is super clean ... so, what do they all do? i get the light cleaner/sprayer, but how many sets of fog lights do you have (front and back?) and what is the adjustment for?

agreed, it is super clean ... so, what do they all do? i get the light cleaner/sprayer, but how many sets of fog lights do you have (front and back?) and what is the adjustment for?

Oh man! I dont have these switches in my car. The front row: fog (left) and driving lamp (right)back row: washer (left) and headlamp adjust (right). This is a JDM part and wasnt available to us USA guys. I bet getting those switches and fog lights installed and making them all work would cost a pretty penny. Im not even sure if this can be done. Just in case anybody noticed the buttons behind the E brake thats some kind of two button code panel for a carjack car alarm. That was a aftermarket part.

Last edited:
yeah i have seen alot of NSX's with this I think it was an upgraded alarm system. but I know for a fact its made be Clifford Alarms

I want all those buttons wow I would give anything for them,

the fogs we can get for SOS but the rest you would need to really search the Earth like Laura Croft lol

and where would you get the adjustable headlights could they be ordered from the dealership?

Please forgive the dust on my interior, I installed the EDM/JDM switch panel, front fog lights (upper left switch) it was an EDM switch, Seat heaters (bottom left and right switches) and an antenna switch (upper right switch) The antenna switch is to eliminate the "fishing pole" antenna until I need the extra FM reception. Forgive the temporary switch for that as I have not been able to source the appropriate antenna switch. Preferably one that fits the oem edm/jdm switch panel. I may use a seat heater switch with the graphics removed and wired for three positions, down, half, and up. I would rather have just an antenna switch tho.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
OK the Half ant button can be sourced from a JDM Aspire/acura tl 1999 or canadian cars.

the NON NSX heated seat switches can be sourced from an 1996+ RL

I am just wondering what kinda motor assembly is connected to the headlights that are US version doesnt have. wiring it would be easy I would just need to know where to source this set-up.

OK the Half ant button can be sourced from a JDM Aspire/acura tl 1999 or canadian cars.

the NON NSX heated seat switches can be sourced from an 1996+ RL

I am just wondering what kinda motor assembly is connected to the headlights that are US version doesnt have. wiring it would be easy I would just need to know where to source this set-up.

Do you have the part number for the half antenna switch?

The non nsx seat heater switched are out of a 1999-2003 TL or RL

Last edited:
you might be right, I found them in a acura ( something ) at my local junkyard saw they would fit and kept them. havent put them in though

and I dont know what the part number is from the half button I found that at the same junk yard. it might have been a RL or a TL I cant remember

when i get home today I will see if the button has any markings that could shed some light.

Please forgive the dust on my interior, I installed the EDM/JDM switch panel, front fog lights (upper left switch) it was an EDM switch, Seat heaters (bottom left and right switches) and an antenna switch (upper right switch) The antenna switch is to eliminate the "fishing pole" antenna until I need the extra FM reception. Forgive the temporary switch for that as I have not been able to source the appropriate antenna switch. Preferably one that fits the oem edm/jdm switch panel. I may use a seat heater switch with the graphics removed and wired for three positions, down, half, and up. I would rather have just an antenna switch tho.

Now heated seats would be a cool option.

I want to get the switch panel and wire up the stock switches to fogs, and custom some of the stock switches into fuel cut/starter kill switch...Super incognito lol.

Maybe I am just paranoid.

To OP:

If you take those car phone buttons panel out then you can make a nice little tray wrapped to put your cell/change, which I have done. PM for any more details.

Last edited:
yeah I have seen kits that are real easy to install, I think I saw a set for about 160 from e-bay, but i never did cuz i didnt like the buttons circle blue blining junk. LOL

I just looked found all the buttons but the half Pole button. I thought I had them all together will have to look later.

Last edited:
Back