What is the neatest toy you have?

I am just curious what other types of toys you fellas have other than your nsx. Yachts, speed boats, planes, motorcycles, etc etc.

I find myself looking at all this cool stuff (ie) y2k turbine powered bike, cigarette boats, gulf stream jets, ducati's. This is not meant to be a show-off of toys. I just know that if you own an nsx you have to have good taste
wink.gif

(and no, i am not referring to women either)

none of the mentioned big ticket toys, but i did just get two pinball machines last week and they are actually pretty cool. for my birthday my wife got me a really nice telescope and im enjoying that as well. and, oh yeah, my tubi exhaust
wink.gif

1927 WurliTzer theatre pipe organ model 280 3/19 with brass trumpet and sax and complete toy counter.
Thats my "other" hobby.

------------------
keep the shiny side up
MikeC 01 #46

Originally posted by MvM:
Steyr AUG
Lucky YOU!
wink.gif
I wish I got myself one before they were outlawed here in U.S. under Roberti-Roos Gun Control Act of 1989. We're only allowed to play with them Japanese Airsoft replicas, not the real thing.
frown.gif

Originally posted by khuezee:
i have a sig sauer p-228 (dual tone), which im looking to get rid of anyone interested?

That's nice too! In fact I was a big fan of the P228 for a while (being an X-Philes freak that I am) and dual tone is definitely hot. Unfortunately I don't have $$ for these types of expenses anymore - gotta save up for the NSX you know! But since we brought it up, I got a G19 myself and yes, it's dual tone.
wink.gif

Looks like us NSXers have similar interests, which I think is pretty cool!

Originally posted by Zanardi 50:
Of course, there are those among us (NSX'ers) in America that find firearms repulsive and politically incorrect. Too bad for them....
tongue.gif

Not many.... since most NSX'ers are bank robbers and use their NSX as the getaway car.

Either that or they rob banks for an NSX
biggrin.gif

Just think about it. An NSX with a hot girl, an AK-47, two Sig, and who doesn't want to be your friend. At least if you go down during bank robbing, you go out in style. Got all the hot girls and the NRA come out to yours funeral, what's the hell else can you ask for.

oops, don't forget all your NSX brothers at the funeral, make sure you guys bring an NSX replica and throw it into the pit.

Back