What do you use to trigger "Memory Lane"?

I use:

photo-3.png

dsc00067-500x375.jpg

haha......I remember the fruit stripes...........I still eat Red Vines.................

Remember Fun Dip!? Pure sugary goodness right there...............

CC_Sunline-Fun-Dip-Lik-m-Aid-two-flavor-candy-package-1976_zps9f5e85e1.jpg

Last edited:
I would add Pop Rocks, but didn't do it since when I was a kid I heard all of these horror stories about that and drinking soda = stomach detonation

LMAO.....yeah I used to eat that shit too.........never drank soda with it though

Music seems to give me flash backs..........my kids stingray bikes too......they did not know what a banana seat was......

cox-caparral.jpg

g12final.jpg

bigtrak.jpg

lol@ kid on the big wheel.

stomper.jpg

I used to LOVE my Big Trak. I played with that thing for months. And Months. And months. Did I mention how much i played with it?

Last edited:
BlackJack and Clove chewing gum.

You mean there was real-life fun before video games.

I dig this out of my closet and it instantly brings me back to my childhood. My thumbs would hurt for hours.

41S43M5FHYL.jpg

Can't post a photo but I used to "play outside" with the neighbors. Summer nights in North Hollywood were great for Hide-and-Seek or rollerskating on metal wheels. I did partake in streaking a few times too. I was 16 years-old and tan. Neighbor boy my age said I was chicken because in the dark, he thought I still had on my bathing-suit.

Here's some candy I always look for in the candy stores but never find. Way better than Smarties:

Back