what do you think this car is worth.

I'm going to look at an NSX that has finally come up for sale in my immediate area.

Check out the link, i hope i posted it correctly, but anyways, the timing belt and water pump has not been done. Other than that the owner says it's in great condition and not in snap ring range. Any clue what you guys think the car is worth or what you might offer if you were looking at it? He's selling b/c he wants a 97+ and has only had it for the past 3000-4000 miles. If a few of you can give me some heads up soon it'd sure help, i'm going to look at it this saturday morning.
thanks
http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=123930673&dealer_id=&car_year=1992&make=ACURA&distance=25&max_price=&model=NSX&end_year=2004&advcd_on=n&min_price=&address=4 9426&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1983&color=

[This message has been edited by dnyhof (edited 28 February 2003).]

I would say maybe $32K. Double-check the transmission number for the snap ring range. And find out if the window regulators have been updated (with either the fix-it thingies or the new style regulators) - if not, do that immediately.

Are you in Grand Rapids? Is Bill Taylor still the NSX tech at Go Acura there?

Well i just test drove the car.... all i can say is it is incredible. It was the first time I actually got to drive one and the owner was a really cool and accomodating guy. We even got some rednecks checking out the car at a gas station when we were filling up, it was hilarious. "What kinda car is that there??? Oh, it's an AAAAAAAA CUUUUUUUUURA. Kinda looks like a Corvette, well in the rear end at least." That's a quote!!

Yeah, Bill is still there, we actually talked about you when i was there looking at their red 2003 that just came in. I mentioned that you have been very helpful with answering my questions that I've had during my search for my nsx.

Back