What do you guys think of this car and price?

I want that car for $58k, that's a great deal. I've been jonesing for a yellow newer body style NSX lately.

sanglee24 said:
How do you like your silver, Andy?

It's a nice color. The silverstone on the NSX is nice, because it looks bright and gleamy in certain light, and titanium and shiny in the sunlight.

The reason why I want yellow is just that silver is probably the most understated color. Yellow is just so exotic and exciting. Silvers more classy. It all depends on what you want. You might like one at first, and then be ready for a change, and change back again :smile: At least that's how I am, I can be pretty indecisive.

The Targa top if one of the few options for the NSX and this one has it!

What????:confused: :confused:

We have 3 of these magnificent vehicles in stock this month so call us with your color preference.

...and all of them have the rare targa top option, wow this dealer is so lucky to find them with that rare option.

steveny said:
The Targa top if one of the few options for the NSX and this one has it!

What????:confused: :confused:

We have 3 of these magnificent vehicles in stock this month so call us with your color preference.

...and all of them have the rare targa top option, wow this dealer is so lucky to find them with that rare option.
LOL!

Back