What did you or (are you getting) for the Holidays?!?!

I'll start. Feeling the Holiday spirit for sure!!!!! :smile:
dietcoke.JPG

Were they having a sale or something? What a great gift!
Or are they trying to kill me?
According to Neo's thread, If I drink all of those, I will be dead soon.

LOL...posting pottery barn receipts.

My Christmas present is going debt free! Well for at least a few months until I buy another car and condo :redface:

Have not idea what I'm getting for Christmas. The wife is very good at coming up with really cool things for me though so I'm not to worried about it. I'm very blessed at having as much as I do at such a young age so shopping for me sometimes is kinda hard.
My problem is trying to come up with something to get her.:confused:

donwon said:
I'll start. Feeling the Holiday spirit for sure!!!!! :smile:
dietcoke.JPG

Were they having a sale or something? What a great gift!
Or are they trying to kill me?
According to Neo's thread, If I drink all of those, I will be dead soon.

Yea those diet cokes and that brain sandwich will do it for sure.:biggrin:

Every year my wife thinks I get her a better gift than she gets me ..so this year she seems determined to get me the "best" gift.....so I'm thinking a set of EVOs and Pzeros + an HKS Exhaust...:wink:

:smile: :smile: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

GT_Lightweight_above2.jpg
:biggrin: :biggrin:

I already got it early but harness bar and straps for the car. I also get season tickets to the Georgia Bulldogs football games as part of my Hanukah presents every year. I don't know what else I'll get since there have to be some surprises.:biggrin:

How do you guys get your wives to buy you mods for x-mas? I told my wife I wanted a CAI for my daily driver and she was like "Yeah, you will need to write that down for me..."
Then she buys me all kinds of stuff that I am not really that worried or excited about getting. :confused:
I live and breathe cars and I get a freakin coat! I am not being ungrateful about getting a coat, I just want something cool for my car!

First based on the picture on your avitar you should be happy with whatever a lady that looks like that buys you. But as to how, one is to be married long enough (I'm working on 23 years). The wife has a hard time figuring out what to buy me that I really want. She knows that I really enjoy watching Georgia Football and our daughter is a freshman this year in Athens. Second I tell her what I want and that I'll order it. I then order it and show her the wonderful gift she bought me (with our money). The hard part I have is getting the more expensive mods that will cost me in jewelry. I am working hard to get a comptech supercharger in the next year or so, so the wife just got a new ring, we also just hired a maid for the house and she has a personal trainer and she goes for painting lessons that she enjoys. I figure this offsets my track day costs, new tires and hopefully every so often a mod or two for the car. It's all about compromise.

druby said:
I tell her what I want and that I'll order it. I then order it and show her the wonderful gift she bought me (with our money).

This is hilarious!
I am not ungrateful, I mentioned that. I am happy in my marriage and I do have a cool wife. I just think a CAI or exhaust would be pretty sweet under the Christmas tree!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm getting my In Laws for 14 days starting tonight at 7PM leaving at 7AM Jan 4th but I'm not counting. :biggrin:

nuccaJB said:
This is hilarious!
I am not ungrateful, I mentioned that. I am happy in my marriage and I do have a cool wife. I just think a CAI or exhaust would be pretty sweet under the Christmas tree!:biggrin:

I see your point, but I can think of at least one thing that would be much sweeter for you under the tree.....please see your avatar, minus wedding finery. :smile:

Ended up getting the wife some pretty cool stuff. Don't want to say what it is just yet as she might decide to come on here and read about it.:biggrin:
She is super though, allows me to mod the car and have the TL while she pays for the NSX and drives her Integra daily.

Back