What color screams EXOTIC On A NSX?

Since I associate "exotic" with "rare" or "unique," red and black just don't do it for me.

I have seen only one blue NSX in person, and only one imola orange in person (I live in Los Angeles, so I see relatively "tons" of NSXs). Those two are the most exotic, in my humble opinion.

If you're thinking about painting your car, you might consider some sort of slightly opalescent white, or some other chameleon type of color(s). Another color that I think looks great that I have seen on a couple of 360s is that metallic light blue. It looks like silver with a bluish tint. Very cool.

Easy...

1) RED
2) FORMULA RED :D

I personally think the red+black-roof is the most exotic looking NSX.

Blue looks exotic.
Black looks bada$$... which is pretty exotic. :)
Yellow is exotic and FAST.
Imola Orange is very exotic but ONLY on a sunny day.

Yellow+brown with a painted-pattern looks very exotic too... :D ...in a 2F2F-sort-of-way. :D

I hate to say it... but I think green makes the bottom of the list. :(

<B>Zuerst</B> - You're telling me that <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=25847&highlight=pink+nsx">these pink NSX's</A> looks exotic? ROFL ROFL ROFL... :D you're just way too funny man! ROFL....

I would say the new long beach pearl blue. The color is so stunning in the sunlight. My Dad and I took the car to one of our favorite spots to eat yesterday and I swear it was a mobscene around it when people were coming and going. The first thing they notice is the color and then the rims.:) But red is a classic color and will never die.:)

I think RED, but I might be a little bias. Additional colors are the imola orange, any of the blue NSX colors and of course yellow.

BTW, the blue on the 360's that naaman has seen is called Grigio Alloy. NO TKTS here on prime has a wide-body NSX painted this color. I think it looks awesome!

Attachments

• ron warnick\'s wide body.jpg
    ron warnick\'s wide body.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 275
Superus said:
What color is kick azz exotic?
Define "screams exotic".

Do you mean eye-catching? If so, then either yellow, Imola orange, either red, or Monaco blue. These colors are brighter than the others.

Or, do you mean rare? If so, then Rio yellow or Imola orange, since there are fewer NSXs of these colors than any other color available in North America.

Im partial to my black, but I have to say from an exotic standpoint that the IMOLA ORANGE definately stands out in a crowd.

If I ever decide to part with mine Im going to look for an IMOLA.

Imola Orange with the matching interior. Certainly unique, unusual and limited IMO

Back