What can you tell me about: VIN jh4na1157rt000199 Possible Scam

I have been looking at the NSX's for awhile. Just a matter of time before I jump. This one has decent miles and a very attractive price. I'm guessing is may be a scam however so I'm checking with you guys first. What can you tell me about the VIN #? jh4na1157rt000199 Can you identify the year? Color? Transmission from this #?

Any info on it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Considering you didn't give us a link it doesn't give us any idea as to why you may think it is a scam.

But if you expect us to do the research for you, the only ad found for this is for $12,900 in Ohio. If you have to ask if that is a scam at that price with this description:

"The finish on this NSX is exceptional. Beautiful to look at and Incredible to drive! The OZ wheels are free of any curbing. All of the electrical and mechanical systems are in proper working order. The leather interior looks impeccable. Books and keys are complete."

Then perhaps you might be a tad bit too naive to purchase an NSX. :wink:

Last edited:
For any other daydreamers out there, please try to remember that if it sounds too good to be true then it ain't true.

Here is the dirtbag's response:

Thank you for the interest shown in my car and sorry for the late reply but I just moved to Sept-Îles, QC Canada. . The car is here with me and will be shipped back if you decide to purchase it,or we can meet.We will split shipping of course 50/50,all i need is your address to get a quote.Mileage is 66,xxx miles and condition is good.No chips,dings,scratches and always adult driven.Never raced or abused.I hate to sell it but i really don't afford to keep it anymore.It is manual and title is clean ,in hand.
The price I am asking is $12,000 and i think it is reasonable.
So if you are still interested in buying please email me back .

Feel free to bombard "Noah Watson" with all sorts of nice little emails:

[email protected]

p.s. the car hasn't been registered anywhere since 2005 in florida.

Last edited:
Dead give away is when they list their email address that's hotmail or gmail... I think since he's willing to meet... I'm going to email him and try to meet him! I hope he accepts checks! :rolleyes::biggrin:

Back