What can I expect for 45K?

don't poopoo the 95-96 cars if you can live without the 6 speed.A decent set of true headers will make up for most of the additional hp of the na2.

+1, if you can't get a rare late model coupe then just concentrate on getting a GOOD car, the rest really won't matter that much.

You won't see huge differences in price between a '97-99 and an otherwise similar '00-01, since they're basically identical. Perhaps you erred, and meant to say that an '02-05 under $50K is doubtful?

that was an error.. I did intend to state 02-05 is doubtful under $50K, thanks for the correction

Note: the '00 and '01 have the upgraded ABS and perforated leather seats, panels, etc, neither are cheap upgrades

This car is a great one in your price range to have in your radar: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?&listingId=316797724

24765357820.316797724.IM1.06.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

I think I can pull off a 00 or 01 for 45K, at least that is my goal. :)

Given the location of cars, I may have to buy from out of state, preferably from another prime member.

Why that one? The BIN price is no bargain, and chances are, the reserve price probably is no bargain either.

I wasn't referring to the BIN price. It fits his criteria and is a single state away. For high 40's... it's not a bad play.

I wasn't referring to the BIN price. It fits his criteria and is a single state away. For high 40's... it's not a bad play.
Do you know the owner? Otherwise, there's no reason to think he can buy it for high 40's.

OTOH right now there are six 1997-2001 NSXs with under 60K miles for sale on Autotrader with listed prices under $50K.

Last edited:
Just picked up my 2000 with 50k miles for $44k.. It belonged to a good buddy of mine. Good luck on your search. Be patient and I'm sure you'll find exactly what you want.

I have already found mine. Thanks :)

Back