What age did you get your NSX?

23 ( 26 July of 10) purchased 3 september of 10
(I have been trying to get one since I was 14)

Last edited:
54, I'm a slow learner. Bought it in June this year.:redface:

Just obtained my 94' NSX from prime member Racinghart @ the age of 37. I got tired of hiding my spooned out 95' itr powered civic from the vultures. I'm not a garage hostage with my civic anymore. lol

Thanks Aaron

Just obtained my 94' NSX from prime member Racinghart @ the age of 37. I got tired of hiding my spooned out 95' itr powered civic from the vultures. I'm not a garage hostage with my civic anymore. lol

Thanks Aaron

congrats~! weere you the winner of the vehicle on ebay?!

Hello,

Yes, I won the vehicle on eBay. I can't believe I won it and that I own an NSX now :). The CTSC C30 has a torquier power band than my ITR engine. I received the car on Tuesday without a hitch. I will be raising the TEIN ride height due to the speed bumps in my area and I will be swapping out the steering wheel and maybe a the shift knob to the NSX. Here are some pics. of the delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_20111115_121506.jpg
    IMG_20111115_121506.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20111115_121516.jpg
    IMG_20111115_121516.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20111115_121828.jpg
    IMG_20111115_121828.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 183
CONGRATS!!!!

i was watching that bid... great price/value imo!!!

looking forward to the progress of the build.

Hello,

Yes, I won the vehicle on eBay. I can't believe I won it and that I own an NSX now :). The CTSC C30 has a torquier power band than my ITR engine. I received the car on Tuesday without a hitch. I will be raising the TEIN ride height due to the speed bumps in my area and I will be swapping out the steering wheel and maybe a the shift knob to the NSX. Here are some pics. of the delivery.

Yes, it was a great value. I swapped the SKUNK2 shift knob with a BLOX shift knob today.

Attachments

• IMG_4061.jpg
    IMG_4061.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4062.jpg
    IMG_4062.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4063.jpg
    IMG_4063.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 96
59...With two toddler daughters still in overalls in '91, I could only lust for a new NSX back then. But as soon as the youngest one graduated debt-free from college this year, I finally picked up a 40-thousand mile 97 NSX-T just a few months shy of my 60th! It was well worth the wait! Can't wait to see the broad smiles of my future grandchildren when "Pops" takes them for a spin!

I'd like to apply as posterboy for the old guys. Just purchased in the year of the new 35, (double that number). Have wanted one since 91 and having a ball, just wondering why I am cruising at the speed limit which is 1/3 of what it can do, though as mentioned on the new owners thread, it's the joy of hearing the pipes get me there and leaving the pack in the dust that counts now.
Don

CONGRATS!!!!

i was watching that bid... great price/value imo!!!

looking forward to the progress of the build.

+1

I watched that auction as well and remembèr saying "wow, someone got a great deal". Agreed. Great value. If I didn't own one already I wouldve been all over it literally. Congratulations!

Eric

presidents week 5years ago and if my math is correct that would make me 37....although i mentally masturbated for a lot longer before i pulled the trigger and actually found the one i wanted....could not be happier

28, but had to finance. Military, so not exactly rolling in the dough. I has 2 s2000's before this, but have always wanted an NSX since high school (late 90's). I just purchased mine, and a hour after I brought it home my wife goes chucking through old shoe boxes full of old pictures. She found a picture of a black NSX i made her take when I was at Walter Reid back in 04. That was the first and olny NSX I had seen until I purchased mine up close. Funny 7 years later I got the same color car and everything. Mine is a 93 with 53k miles on it, 5mt that needs a little TLC ( a few interior lights out, going to do TB/WP/all little stuff at the end of the month).

28, but had to finance. Military, so not exactly rolling in the dough. I has 2 s2000's before this, but have always wanted an NSX since high school (late 90's). I just purchased mine, and a hour after I brought it home my wife goes chucking through old shoe boxes full of old pictures. She found a picture of a black NSX i made her take when I was at Walter Reid back in 04. That was the first and olny NSX I had seen until I purchased mine up close. Funny 7 years later I got the same color car and everything. Mine is a 93 with 53k miles on it, 5mt that needs a little TLC ( a few interior lights out, going to do TB/WP/all little stuff at the end of the month).

TB/WP will be on the expensive side as though parts are priced as expected for a car like the NSX the labor is round about 6/7hrs..,did mine on my 03 last year April/May. Congrats on the car though.

TB/WP will be on the expensive side as though parts are priced as expected for a car like the NSX the labor is round about 6/7hrs..,did mine on my 03 last year April/May. Congrats on the car though.
oh yea, me and my wife counted that in the "purchase of the car" when we were talking about pulling the trigger, so it was set aside pre purchase. Thanks, I love it (draws a little to much attention, but other then that it is awesome)

Back